• Tagged users None
Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
DSCN2452

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
hey everyone. we are starting to get some test results back from the foodog, abominable snowman aka white yeti and yeti selections this year . There is alot of info to go through and I was very happy to see that most of the specimens were quite high imo. We will be posting some of the results as we analyze them. Several phenos tested over 30 percent, one Yeti was 31.4%thc. I have not had a chance to go through the whole list yet.
Be Well everyone:D

Ezduzit387

Ezduzit387

hey everyone. we are starting to get some test results back from the foodog, abominable snowman aka white yeti and yeti selections this year . There is alot of info to go through and I was very happy to see that most of the specimens were quite high imo. We will be posting some of the results as we analyze them. Several phenos tested over 30 percent, one Yeti was 31.4%thc. I have not had a chance to go through the whole list yet.
Loompa Farms for the win

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

31.4%?
is that thc or thca?
any chance you will post the chromatograph that backs that claim?

thank you
fwiw

H

happy b

Whens the next drop of ud/yeti/headband oompah pah?will any b available ANYWERE before christmas?

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
31.4%?
is that thc or thca?
any chance you will post the chromatograph that backs that claim?

thank you
fwiw
Absolutely . If you read my post it said we will be posting some of the results. I would post them all but 150 results is a lot . If I can figure out how to do it all easily I will . When I get a minute to sit down I plan on doing some averages and the likes .

H

happy b

Every year the limits of the thc levels are getting higher and higher.i beleive its just a natural progression that breeders who know what theyr doing are pushing these limits by being especially selective about what phenos they use in breeding programs.of course knowing how to breed isnt enough on its own to acheive such high thc levels.you got to have the best genetics out there.but i beleive the selection process is the key.thats why some of the (lets not call them breeders)seed companys who charge you fortunes for seeds that hav been breed from plants that havnt been properly "selected" at all and are usually only crossed once,are always average at best.i dont mind paying for more expensive seeds when the breeders put the time and effort to select only the VERY BEST plants to breed with over generations to create seeds that grow strong healthy vigorous plants that arent going to be weak and prone to every single wee thing that can afflict a cannabis plant.although there are thousands of seed companys out there the vast majority of them are rubbish to average.getting the chance to buy genetics that can perform to such high levels as oompah pah mentioned in seed form is pretty rare.plenty will tell you theyr genetics have that potential but they will never prove it.so thanks to oompah pah and the loompa crew for giving us a chance to lay our hands on such top grade genetics and proving they have some of the strongest shit available.

dogznova

dogznova

Under Foo

Oct 28, 2014 • Flower • Open with calculators

thc: 33.9 %
cbd: 0.47 %
cbn: 0.05 %
moisture: 6.50 %

UnderFoo Test #3

Nov 06, 2014 • Flower •

thc: 32.2 %
cbd: 0.48 %