In an OOM PAH PAH Loompa's garden in the shade

• Thread starter Oom pah pah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
Knowing they re Happy and they re safe!

Been waiting a longtime to see those! After all the plants I imagine you have gone thru to find the ones you like it shows in this work.

Bro, I love every plant... This is just a random sample . These were all taken after a rain and windstorm that knocked some of the trees around a little more than I would have liked . This garden could have used a bit more support. Better get back to cloning oompah pah loompas

Green Dot

Green Dot

So is it more of a chem blueberry flavor profile? Dropping a pack on friday.. not sure how those fell off of my map...

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
I feel like we handicapped the moondog by making them more affordable almost. I think a lot of folks saw they were cheaper and possibly inferior. I could be wrong but I feel that's why its somewhat overlooked. There are some really nice phenotype to be found. Musky, woodsy,cedar,petroleum products, glue, tires, hash, Blueberry, exotic fruit are things I pick up and hear .

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
DSCN2305
Yeti OG sorry to strain your neck

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I feel like we handicapped the moondog by making them more affordable almost. I think a lot of folks saw they were cheaper and possibly inferior. I could be wrong but I feel that's why its somewhat overlooked. There are some really nice phenotype to be found. Musky, woodsy,cedar,petroleum products, glue, tires, hash, Blueberry, exotic fruit are things I pick up and hear .
The part that stopped me in the moondog was in the description it said it was bred to be more mellow. N I don't want Mellow smoke

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Lol that drop was a friken free for all I bought what I could get on my screen.

OTG stay tuned sometime around turkey day:cigar:
Hey brother hows it goin. I've seen your moondog pics u posted recently n they look amazing! Your bx2 has me super excited as I have two ladies flowering away as we speak.

I think the other thing that stopped me on them is in the description it said that a larger sample selection will be needed to find the truly special plants.

Top Bottom