In an OOM PAH PAH Loompa's garden in the shade

• Thread starter Oom pah pah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
germinator

germinator

Hey brother hows it goin. I've seen your moondog pics u posted recently n they look amazing! Your bx2 has me super excited as I have two ladies flowering away as we speak.

I think the other thing that stopped me on them is in the description it said that a larger sample selection will be needed to find the truly special plants.

I know I got very loompa lucky got one pack of each...then I germed 5 bx2 (one fartedout)......4moondawgs...I wanted 4 of each for the run.
Half pack of each stashed for later..............
2males....2females came out per pack so I'm playing with loompas now.
If it wasn't for the contest I prolly wouldn't be posting pics. I usually don't.
We gotta a figure out how to get you a taste when it's ready. I think we can.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I know I got very loompa lucky got one pack of each...then I germed 5 bx2 (one fartedout)......4moondawgs...I wanted 4 of each for the run.
If it wasn't for the contest I prolly wouldn't be posting pics. I usually don't.
I'm glad u posted those pics. I already know that's the first pic I'm gonna vote for in the potm. It would be sweet to sample your dank. I have an f3 female coming down in the next week then about 9 weeks out on the yeti. I met you briefly at the mota booth n Detroit n March but I was only there less than an hour.

soserthc1

soserthc1

@0om pah pah I wouldn't sweat the sales on the lower end , when ya got dudes considering themselves lucky to drop 55o on 30 some beans ;)....
Kinda like looking into a glass onion ......

Awesome garden

germinator

germinator

@0om pah pah I wouldn't sweat the sales on the lower end , when ya got dudes considering themselves lucky to drop 55o on 30 some beans ;)....
Kinda like looking into a glass onion ......

Awesome garden
Actually I also have 2 unopened packs of foodawgs too.
I wanted to support Loompas drop, how many packs did you buy?
Besides its only money and I can make more.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Actually I also have 2 unopened packs of foodawgs too.
I wanted to support Loompas drop, how many packs did you buy?
Besides its only money and I can make more.
Was not an attack against you dude I also spend a lot of money on gear was just making a comment about omm pah pah s thinking on why the 150 beans didn't sell out ... And kinda liked the glass onion line , no offense to you at all as your 100% right it's only money and as long as they keep printing it , dudes like us will keep making it ;)
Back on thread now , my bad

germinator

germinator

Was not an attack against you dude I also spend a lot of money on gear was just making a comment about omm pah pah s thinking on why the 150 beans didn't sell out ... And kinda liked the glass onion line , no offense to you at all as your 100% right it's only money and as long as they keep printing it , dudes like us will keep making it ;)
Back on thread now , my bad

No worries my bad...........but I do hate onions.

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
@Oom pah pah any pics of the purple dogwood?
yes sir .. i will get on it tomorrow :)

The part that stopped me in the moondog was in the description it said it was bred to be more mellow. N I don't want Mellow smoke

Ya Loompa likes the anti anxiety aspect that the otm provided for him.. Truthfully I havent found much mellow stuff in any of our lines. Not to say its not there somewhere locked in but I for the most part have found moondog f2 to be soaring heart thumping highs. The Chemdog 91 effect seems to predominant in the cross. Also i don t really think folks will need to run through multiple packs to find something they like, It was an open pollination with males and females so there is a good amount of variation which was our goal. being that we are not looking to bottleneck anything in these particular breedings. ... maybe we should edit that a bit ... thanks for the insight. it helps to know how others are taking things. much is lost in written words.

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
DSCN2365
Foo Dog

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
DSCN2353
Noone there to tell us what to do

Loompa Farms Triangle OG .... I hit a couple of these lovely ladies with some Vietnamese Black pollen.. Vietnamese Black Triangle or Black Triangles anyone?
I also hit My Ft. Fun Cough (NL5 x Haze) and The Remedy which is our cut of Chemdog D that folks see in medical clubs.

Top Bottom