• Thread starter Burned Haze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
xavier7995

xavier7995

Thread just keeps on giving. Yall really need
Who's shit did u appreciate most?lol.it descended into madness pretty fast.i suppose I'm gonna have to get a mod to clear it up

Gotta say, the offering to fight people over shit talk on a weed forum...well baked reality really takes the cake. How do you guys feel about abortion?

Cause you should abort this thread ayyyeeeoooo

mancdank

mancdank

Thread just keeps on giving. Yall really need

Gotta say, the offering to fight people over shit talk on a weed forum...well baked reality really takes the cake. How do you guys feel about abortion?

Cause you should abort this thread ayyyeeeoooo
I've took bees advice and blocked the cunt that guy has some serious mental issues

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

Do us all a favour and pull your bottom lip up over your head and swallow your like a fuckin nazi u jumped into a convo between friends and blew it up with pages of shit and now your chatting shit again because I find a post funny who knows 1 day u might find a sense of humour and understand the meaning of banter until then get them trainers on and get jogging

Up where i'm from you just described a bootlip formation! LMAO i love it!

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

I actually embrace the nature of this thread and will do EVERYTHING in my power to keep it drama free, let us chill for a minute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom