• Thread starter Crustified
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

You are in flower. Time to lolipop.
Really, I'm flowering?
Yep, Shave yourself from the neck down. 🤪

Your plant is flowering so you need to remove the lower leaves (bottom 2/3) so they quit robbing the flowers. The flowers are the bud you will be smoking.

Crustified

Crustified

Doesn't lollipopping envolve cutting off branches with weak bud sites that will produce little popcorn buds?

I did all my trimming in the vegetative state and I check the plant every time I water and I don't see any leaves blocking bud sites, the leaves that I don't cut, I tuck out of the way.

I'm trying to figure out if this soil has slow release nutrients, because I can't even feed the plant with out nuking it...

I know what a flowering cannabis plant looks like, i guess sarcasm is lost over text... :0/

Is this a good meter?

Last edited:
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Doesn't lollipopping envolve cutting off branches with weak bud sites that will produce little popcorn buds?

I did all my trimming in the vegetative state and I check the plant every time I water and I don't see any leaves blocking bud sites, the leaves that I don't cut, I tuck out of the way.

I'm trying to figure out if this soil has slow release nutrients, because I can't even feed the plant with out nuking it...

I know what a flowering cannabis plant looks like, i guess sarcasm is lost over text... :0/

Is this a good meter?

I've not seen that meter before, but it's probably a decent one.

Yeah, sarcasm is a difficult thing in text. You still need to trim the lowers because they are taking nutes from the buds. Take the fan leaves, not the bud sites.

Crustified

Crustified

• Sphagnum peat moss (80-90% by volume)
Could it be that the peat moss is holding on to the nutrients and leading to a build up?

maybe I should've added more lava rocks...

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Absolutely. Your mix should have 25% perlite/equilivent.

Crustified

Crustified

That insulfoam did the trick, the tent floor feels nice and warm and i water with room temp water now, no cold water jugs... ;0)

I tried watering with a mix of 1 tsp per gallon and I'm going to see how it goes, I have this posted at riu and someone suggested that I'm under feeding in an attempt to not burn them. So, I think @growsince79 was spot on.

Between yesterday and today I pulled like 5 either yellowing / yellow or dried up leaves, so I'm pretty sure I was loving them to death by being afraid to feed them what they needed in an attempt to not burn them...

I'm very thankful for everyone who took time out to help and I will keep y'all posted. ;0)

Crustified

Crustified

I cut another hole in the tent and clipped the fan in front of it, also I screen off my vent holes to prevent bugs from entering.

I started watering with a mix of 2 tsp per gallon and the plants look nice and green now, I'm not noticing any tip burn. I'm starting to see frost on leaves around the buds.

My condensation problem went away for a bit, but I noticed last night that it was back. Condensation was around the bottom edges of the tent, not on the sides, roof or floor and not on hanging cords or fans.
I'm all out of ideas, the circulation seems to be fine, the tent floor is room temp and I have two vents cut in the tent. This appears to happen only after I water till run off, which I understand I need to do because I use dyna-gro and a soil less mix...

At points I can feel the humidity when I open the tent, so I guess I need a bigger fan that moves around, instead of my stationary small clip fan...

Top Bottom