In Need of MPB system

• Thread starter surfguy1936
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

surfguy1936

Hey guys soooo If anyone one here can make me a 12piece system or 6 piece system, I just need the system like i have the pumps and all that but i dont have time to order and make the buckets, i will pay depending on what the price is

G

GBOOST

Is building it a time based issue or a skill based issue? As you need plenty of both to run the mpb's, whether someone else sets them up or not. Making the totes is probably one of the easiest parts of the whole process, 1 tote with a hole in the lid and 3 fittings on it. If your pressed for time to make it, do you have the time to tend to it and keep on top of everything that needs doing?? No offense intended, just making sure your aware of how much is involved.

Ozzie

P

Pittsburghkidd

i need a 10 plant system, i also will pay...... dont have the time to build.......

C

canaguy27

just buy an undercurrent system, spread it out a bit, and drop lights in between.

L

Lost

A full MPb setup is more expensive than an undercurrent system. Most times you are looking at 1.5 to 3 times more expensive. Just the bucket system, chiller res, etc is around 3-4k..

M

mrdizzle

guys, if you dont have time to build the system, how are you gonna care for plants?

P

Pittsburghkidd

good question: believe me if i thought i could build one of those it would of been done already i have trouble putting together a entertainment-stand.... im just not that handy

D

Dubsta

If you were local id help for sure. I could build one but u would have to cut all the lines/tubes yourself to the right size unless its built exactly to your room specs witch could be done.. I'd do it but wouldn't want to buy all the materials with my own cash and have it not get bought especially if its built to order... I'll be building a new MPB setup in a month or two after this next crop, if u still need it then we could work something out while i have all the materials. I got plenty of time and a big garage to construct it in and built it to room specs. If you can cut all the tubes to length yourself, i could get the tubs and all the fittings made now and u could get everything else yourself (with list id give u) and measure and cut all the lines to length. Let me know if interested... I need something to do to now that im not working.

I do agree if u can't built it yourself I'm not sure if u will be able to care for it enough to get good results if any. But if your just lazy and have the money to spend I feel ya.

P

Pittsburghkidd

that was quick surfguy, Dubsta thanks for stepping up and i will pm you as soon as im allowed.... its not about being lazy im not that handy and if i can pay somebody to do it i will no problem..

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Pictures? I love pictures!

Nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more....:D

P

Pittsburghkidd

i going to have one soon thank you socalsinner for the pm soon as i get my post count up im going to get back at you .....

S

socalsinner

Hey Pitts. No problems. Let me know when your ready. I have a system ready for you .

Latest posts

Top Bottom