In Need of MPB system

• Thread starter surfguy1936
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Octopus Sun

I have to ask why is buying a pre made system Lazy. Seems everyone out there goes and buys some type of pre made something or another.
How bout E/F tables and a res? is buying that being lazy.
IME of living for over 50+yrs I have found that 70% of people do not have the skills required to build anything whatsoever, but they do have the smarts to run things. These people want to have the latest tek and must pay the $$$ for the convenience, so be it. And those who do pay the $$$ and then mess up their grow because ov no experience or what ever...chalk it up to a learning experience for them.
I don't think anyone has a right to question another's right to grow with whatever system they choose to use. my worthless opinion.

G

GBOOST

The reason for people asking such questions is that this system is a very involved system, which requires plenty or skill, just like it would take to build the system. No one is talking down to anyone, just trying to make sure those that simply want to spend lots of money and buy a system are aware that its not just something you can chuck a few seeds in and wing it, that its gonna be super involved. Each to their own, its your choice and your money, just don't take the questions personally:banana1sv6:

S

socalsinner

I sent you guys a PM regarding how to reach me. Did you get the PM?

P

Pittsburghkidd

hey socal pm please pm my email address to me, i forgot it already to much weed :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom