Wanted In search of Volcano Vaporizer!!!

• Thread starter Fairytalez
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ninjadip

ninjadip

Ohhh cool to know the history behind the name. I have an old friend that likes to run, idk if I would even know what nipple chaffing is without him lol
No idea them nipples can bleed from chaffing for runners, it's sick lol. I think my friend put band aids over them before a big run

Glassdub

Glassdub

That's what I was thinking earlier but didn't want to point it out. Yeah, it's def a niche market. My friends didn't know there were dry herb vapes. And then a high quality product is even more niche. Supply and demand. I'm just glad that they have enough profit to keep making stuff. The volcano is the standard that all desktop vapes are judged by, that should tell you something.
Hardly a niche when rich writers brag about owning 2 on Joe Rogan, legal weed is a huge, price gorging business IMO.
Not to give away location but in not the biggest city in (Med legal only) Ohio there is a vape store on almost every corner.

Last edited:
ninjadip

ninjadip

Hardly a niche when rich writers brag about owning 2 on Joe Rogan, legal weed is a huge, price gorging business IMO.
Not to give away location but in not the biggest city in (Med legal only) Ohio there is a vape store on almost every corner.
Yes yes.. not trying to argue but when people say vape here in my city they don't mean dry herb vape. They instead think of vape pens, the ones they sell like crazy at vape stores. I don't even live in a huge metropolitan area and we have 20+ vape stores too. I've been in them, nobody there is going to show you something you can buy so you don't have to keep coming back to buy cartridges. That's what I'm talking about. Everyone I know knows what a vape is but very very few know about this vape market, desktop vapes, dry herb vapes etc... It is definitely niche. A hundred "vape" stores doesn't negate this.

And anything a rich writer has is niche. That's not a good example.

Legal weed in general being gauged is a completely different point and yes I might agree with you, but a lot of that gauging is because of taxes and what not to be in the legal market. If you watch some shows on growers out west in California and how there is no room for profit from the smaller legal grows because of taxes and cannabis fees, it will make sense why the prices are so high. Cause of the greedy government, and it's trickle down effect

Last edited:
ninjadip

ninjadip

If it's something the general pop isn't even aware of, then by definition it's niche. While vapes in general are common, the desktop vape is a very small subsection of that big vape pie.

Reactions: TSD
TSD

TSD

Just so you know, Storz and Bickel actually backs their warranty. My display burned up after a year and i sent it in, they sent me a whole new unit free of charge.
They replaced mine for the same reason, and the battery was getting worn out after 2 years of daily use. Great company and solid products, worth the cost. I love my mighty, it was my 35th birthday gift to myself lol... I have 4 other friends that have bought them after using mine.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

They replaced mine for the same reason, and the battery was getting worn out after 2 years of daily use. Great company and solid products, worth the cost. I love my mighty, it was my 35th birthday gift to myself lol... I have 4 other friends that have bought them after using mine.
Yes, superior quality products. After i got to use my friend's mighty, i bought the mighty+ best dry herb vape ive ever used, not that ive owned or used many, Maybe 3? But they were all shit compared to the mighty.

TSD

TSD

Yes, superior quality products. After i got to use my friend's mighty, i bought the mighty+ best dry herb vape ive ever used, not that ive owned or used many, Maybe 3? But they were all shit compared to the mighty.
At the time I bought mine, it was the only dry herb vape approved for medical use... I'm sure there must be others by now, but that says to me they have a top quality product. If I ever have 600 bucks to blow, I'll get a volcano too. I've had lower price point vapes, and used a friend's pax, imo the mighty blows them out of the water. My dad has a table top Buddha and I dare say the mighty is more efficient and smooth than that is.

Glassdub

Glassdub

Yeah, a $150 vaporizer vs. a $600 buck one is a real matches to blow torch fair comparison. 😏

ninjadip

ninjadip

Yeah, a $150 vaporizer vs. a $600 buck one is a real matches to blow torch fair comparison. 😏
well at first you said they were inflated/ gouged prices. that the money didn't equate to a better product. and that Storz & Bickel products are only worth a fraction of what they cost.

I got my Storz & bickel Plenty for under 200. there are plenty of vapes from 100-200, but very few that will compete with the Plenty in hits/build quality.

cannamatrix

cannamatrix

Ok so.. I am looking for a used.. but in good working order.. Volcano Vaporizer (The one that inflates a bag). But I don't wanna spend no 400 to 600+ bucks for a new one. Hoping to see if anyone has one that works good that they might want to part with for a decent price. I have MS of the brain and spinal cord and it would really really help me. Thanks guys!
if you are a Canadian from Ontario and on disability I can help you to get a new one for free!! Send me a private message if you wish to know how.

cannamatrix

cannamatrix

I've never had any burnt popcorn taste with the Solo II either, I really HATE weed paraphernalia price gorging, no glass bong is worth 100's of bucks & no desktop vaporizer (that is still mostly made of plastic) is worth 600 bucks because it is German, the profit margin is sick, let rich people flush their money if they wish, I'm not one.
actually...while you may think the inflated price is just gouging you would be incorrect. I do NOT work for them or earn anything from saying this either. I DO own one so take that as you will. They spent a lot of money having it registered a medical device in almost every country...which is no small feat....allowing them to be covered by health plans...no other device on the market can say this. Period

cannamatrix

cannamatrix

For 600 bucks that Volcano shouldn't have that stupid plastic chamber one thing I can say for Arizer, is props for glass path.
https://www.planetofthevapes.com/products/volcano-hybrid-filling-chamber-housing
again..not sure why all the hate....this plastic is medically certified for high heat use with no off gassing ..... glass smashes and breaks frequently for those with hand issues....so to each his own and maybe quit hating on the device so badly as you clearly know very little about it.

cannamatrix

cannamatrix

Bro. Should I get the damn thing? Got the mighty and crafty but want something to break me in half while I’m at home gambling on NFL 😂😂. Haven’t seen many peeps plug the plenty! Is the quality substantially better than the mighty? The mighty smokes like a cigar which I need bc I like the smoke density but the firefly tastes better.
I used my Plenty in the hospital for two months. It holds up to heavy use. It has no bags...just a direct pull so can get a little hot for a heavy user. Its chamber is a fair bit bigger than the bag unit so thats why it hits hard...the larger exposure to materials makes for more vape production. Its just physics...I prefer the bag as it cools significantly and can wait for me to want my next puff with ZERO waste. Its an individual choice

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I have a plenty. No complaints about the performance, but the stand is a joke! L O L! If that stand is representative of German engineering, it’s no wonder they keep getting their asses kicked in wars!

Last edited:
cannamatrix

cannamatrix

I have a plenty. No complaints about the performance, but the stand is a joke! L O L! If that stand is representative of German engineering, it’s no wonder they keep getting their asses kicked in wars!
LOL Old Chucky! That criticism is very real

Top Bottom