In the Bay today ...

• Thread starter Aligee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aligee

Aligee

i called HPRC thats the one in arcata right ???? AliGee be doing his homework maybe i should jet off in that direction u up for a smoke out Baba?!?! :)

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
i called HPRC thats the one in arcata right ???? AliGee be doing his homework maybe i should jet off in that direction u up for a smoke out Baba?!?! :)
Personally I'd never buy a clone from them, your guaranteed it's mited hard...they don't know shit about preventative and years ago the guy tried to tell me that they are organic and that's why they have mites...lmao
I told them they are lazy and don't know shit, and that is why they have mites constantly...
I got my cut over almost a decade ago it seems and let it go a few years ago, but she is def up there...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
A long time ago when Connor ran that club they atleast had smokeable nugs but for several years they have half assed it, crappy trim job, bud too fresh....but they had good prices a long time ago, although I think that has changed over the years, as I haven't been in years...

Aligee

Aligee

yeah i normally ddont get cuts from any clubs unless its a must all if not most my gear is from my circle of people ..i dont understand how a club could operate knowing they have pests infested cuts :/

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Maybe they have cleaned up their act but when you hire people to grow herb they tend to not be as motivated as the person who is invested in the grow...I hope they get sharing when harvest is bigger...lol
Just was always unimpressed with the cuts, they were small and buggy but you can dip it and quarantine it....

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Back in the days I used 2 get Affy & AffyWreck & they were both fire & very nice looking.. They were also both very very similar u couldn't tell the difference but the guy would say it was different.. It was always pretty nice bud if grown rite..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Hey bro. So far she seems to respond well to topping/LSTing.. Very viney plant she is.... Training is a must unless you have lots of height to work with... ~ODB~
The cut Ali gave me a few weeks back is a beast when u Top her & she grows back super fast.. But Ali told me she don't like LST.. My cut ain't 2 viney so far its got some solid stems.. The 2 cuts I got from iMeds r juss clones so I don't quite know how they grow yet.. But the cuts r pretty big.. Well see how they grow compared 2 the other cut Im running.. I'm getting the platinum Cookies cut from Ali real soon..

EVOKE

EVOKE

Aligee's New Logo.... you Like
ALIGEE GENETICS11

Aligee

Aligee

yup last weekend it was Hollywood , LA this weekend it was Sac to Oaktown im all over Cali bro trying to put this network together!!! ill prob be back in the Bay next weekend ..im back in the NoTown recovering from a long nite out in downtown Sac LOL!!! my gardens need me HAHA!!! so holler at your boy i got cookies for any and all AliGee spreading that Fire !!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I'm down to run some Cookies. Maybe it will change my mind about that strain. Next time ur in Sac, hit me up! We always seem 2 miss each other at events and shit. We gotta have a session soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom