in the cactus with AZ

• Thread starter AzGrOw-N-sMoKe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

well i was told about this site from a couple people..so i decided to make my way over here...nice lil place...so i'll kick up a thread an get it started....load some up of your favorite smoke an lets enjoy the show..peace az:joint:
heres some pics of some of my old grows...first up is my keeper purplespaceship(mendopurpsxspaceship)...solid 8week finish time on this girl.....next up is some sd ibl x's.also some plant shots of the sd ibl x's..peace az

In the cactus with az
In the cactus with az 2
In the cactus with az 3
In the cactus with az 4
In the cactus with az 5
In the cactus with az 6
In the cactus with az 7
In the cactus with az 8
In the cactus with az 9
In the cactus with az 10
A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

more pics

heres more plant shots of the sd ibl's an such....4th to the last is a strin we call raft it's a trainwreck cross this was from our keeper pheno....last 3 are the mexican sativas i played with for a few gens...i think this was the best work with them....peace az

Mine3
Mine4
Mine6
Mine7
Mine8
Mine 5
Raft
PB110128
PB110130
PB110131
A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

more pics please

heres more from my last grow which was 16plants under 3600flowerd.....peace az

Line up
Lineup new
A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

more

heres more from last grow still...these are from when i had to move spots an then some chop shots....peace az

New room
New room2
New room4
New room 3
Chop
Geisil
Kksc
Outside shot
Ps
A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

more

heres the new grow...51 plants total with 2k veggin so far.pics are from 12-29...next couple show it aint always abou work..peace az

12 29
12 29b
Fun
Lil fun
A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

thanks guys i'll get some more pics of the current grow soon...peace az

G

grizz

whats up AZ, JW here, are there any of those appalacia in those veg shots

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

no unfortly none of the cuts made it i had another set in the same tub that had mold, let's just say things got mushy real fast...real shame to as i wanted to try that app. an ghani kush...nope what your seeing in there is a mix of agent orange,pkxak47,pre-98bubbakush,the white,green crack,pukeberry,moe's mist,cherry slyderD,ghostogkxsd ibl, an the big bad true abusive ogk.....its a test run for the puke berry but she's a 42day flowering indica with a decent stone an great appeal...;)....peace az

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

lol..there is no next run my brother...just this 1 lloonnngggg one..lol...i am setting up a 1kmh veg ona light rail to supply this 4k flower room with new bushs every 2-4weeks...work work but its what it is....peace az

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

28 plants....2 1k hps.....soil an hempy..ay 6 of flower....peace az

1 19
1 19b
A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

ya im hopin to hit as least 3lb off this....various strains...moes mist,pre98 bubbakush,cherry slyderD,agent orange,welfarecheck,green crack, an pkxak47 also an abusive ogk....i got a mom/veg room going that has a buntch of other...sr71pk,the white,pukeberry...buncha seeds i popped to....peace az

Latest posts

Top Bottom