In the Chicken pen

• Thread starter chikken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chikken

chikken

here are some pics of the girls. got TH seeds ultra sour and Reserva Prevada purple wreck going. some group shots of the girls and some singles. the first single is an ultra sour indica dom pheno, be watching her. the second represents the hybrid phenos as most look hybrid. and the third single is a purple wreck. most of the purple wreck are hybrid looking, or rather showing both traits of the parents.
In the chicken pen
In the chicken pen 2
In the chicken pen 3
In the chicken pen 4
In the chicken pen 5
In the chicken pen 6

chikken

chikken

growing them in a Fox Farm/ Pro Mix bx 60/40 mix. I had the pro mix and decided to use it somehow. I started these in straight Fox Farm ocean forest from seed. using Fox Farm nutrients at about 1/2 rate suggested. they are about 3 weeks old at this point. just up-potted to 1 gallon from solo cups and hope to be going to bigger digs in a week or two, getting settled and then flipping to flower. can't wait.

BIGDAMBUD1

BIGDAMBUD1

Oh yea...damn nice line-up there C...plants look fab bro...bout time to "kick" their ass around a bit huh?...lol...let me go get my note pad...been a bit since I had some Chicken pen grow style schooling....hehehe...any training planned or you gonna run them straight up from the husk?...either way, they're in for an Chikken ass whipping...now bout them Cali ladies?...wet yet?...ahummm...B

chikken

chikken

thanx for stopping by fellas, good to see you all. Ill be happy if I can keep em looking like this for a few months. should be fun.

Im stoked to get em going. they doing good on the up-pot. be time to give em a lil nip pretty soon.

those calis aint soaked yet Big. they gonna be soon. probably this weekend

chikken

chikken

girls looked a little hungry last night. got some slight yellowing of the bottom leaves. I mixed some grow big and big bloom to give em a little feed, see how they do. they may need more feed pretty soon. first run of both of these, so I got to find the sweet spot for em. they getting taller and starting some small branching. so they growing...lol

chikken

chikken

yeah MGG if they need more feed they gonna get it. I'm upping the big grow a lil next time. see if they like it. get em fat and greasy.

lino, they are feminized beans. that's about all I'm gonna run. saves so much time and space and soil and nutes. you know what you got going in. I would run regular beans on something if I had to. but I'd rather run the fem'd beans.

chikken

chikken

the girls are doing good, they seemed to like the last feed of grow big and big bloom. they jumped up a notable couple of inches in just a few days. I topped all of them to slow down the upward growth and give the lower limbs time to catch up. they are starting to branch pretty good. the ultimate sour are a little taller, but the purple wreck are bushier. be ready to up-pot again soon.

on another note I dropped some a few cali connection original sour diesel and one each of th seeds, mk ultra, burmese kush and underdog og. see what we get out of that crowd. I'm hoping some straight fire.

lino

lino

How do you mark your plants? I use dixie cup cut up for ID markers for breeding and seedling/plant identification. I noticed a red dixie cup like the ones i use in your photo that was cut., Or do you write on pots to identify/mark your strains? The reason I ask is I was trying to find time to post my ghetto grow techniques and noticed that you had a cut cup in a pic and thought maybe many of us growers use dixie cup for this purpose after seeing your photo.

DSC02936
BIGDAMBUD1

BIGDAMBUD1

"on another note I dropped some a few cali connection original sour diesel and one each of th seeds, mk ultra, burmese kush and underdog og. see what we get out of that crowd. I'm hoping some straight fire.".......Hoping some straight fire?...oh yea...you should at least get a few sparks there....a little smoke at the least...hehehe....I'll hang around...and pull fire watch...just in case...B

ZONER

ZONER

growing them in a Fox Farm/ Pro Mix bx 60/40 mix. I had the pro mix and decided to use it somehow. I started these in straight Fox Farm ocean forest from seed. using Fox Farm nutrients at about 1/2 rate suggested. they are about 3 weeks old at this point. just up-potted to 1 gallon from solo cups and hope to be going to bigger digs in a week or two, getting settled and then flipping to flower. can't wait.
Hey Chicken,
Just curious .... Are the pics 3 weeks from their first set of leaves or 3 weeks into veg ? I know it's a weak question but I just need to know Bro ..... I needs ta know. :confused:
By the by Chikken they are looking lush .....

ZONER .......

Top Bottom