In the Chicken pen

• Thread starter chikken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chikken

chikken

Ya know Chick'n I am really liking the look of that ultra sour, gonna add a Sour to my next genetics pick.
yeah, I took some pictures but my pc won't read my sd card for some reason. but the ultra sours look real good. they are kush x diesel in lineage. got to be fire. I'm cutting some clones for sure. I'm looking for something sour too. got some cali connection sour diesel coming up in the cups right now. gonna find some diesel funk !! somebody got it...lol

BIGDAMBUD1

BIGDAMBUD1

Yea C...like the one you had that made it hard to make a spark around...shit needed a placard on the sack....oh yea...pure kerosene fuel C...I remember dat shit.....try formatting the sd card in your pc and retake the photo's....I'll give ya 1 more day...that's it...after that there's a 25 dollar "bigdambud1 seed fund" fine for threatening update pics and not following through as posted...clocks ticking....hehehe...B

chikken

chikken

got a few shots of the girls. had to get a new sd card is what was wrong. the first four are of the ultimate sour, then some shots of the purple wreck. she's a little bit smaller than the US, but just as hardy. and a group shot thrown in.
DSCF4136
DSCF4137
DSCF4138
DSCF4139
DSCF4140
DSCF4141
DSCF4142
DSCF4144

ZONER

ZONER

F'in beautiful Chick'n, may I ask ... When did you start feeding them ? And how often ? And of course WHAT ? Ya know this is the point where I start screwing up my shit because I stress myself over my little grows.. Lol

chikken

chikken

started feeding at 2 weeks in. 1/2 tspn Fox Farm grow big, 2 tbspns big bloom per gallon. week 3 1 tspn grow big and 2 tbspns big bloom. week 4 they getting 1.3 tspns grow big and 2 tbspns big bloom per gallon and 1/8 tspn. open sesame per gallon. that's it.

I'll get the grow big to 2tspns per gallon when I put em in flower

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Lookin good bro. I see you took the top out of em...I top mine from seed too. I know a lot of peeps don't like to top from seed as they site added stress but I've never seen it. I usually TRY to wait until they show sex to top em but sometimes, depending on the speed of vertical growth I'll top em before they show. Big buds a' comin soon right here folks. :D MGG

chikken

chikken

yeah i decided to knock the tops of off so the lower branches could do some catching up. if it stressed em they didn't show it at all. in 2 days the tops were spreading. if they keep going I'll up-pot this weekend and put some of em into flower next week maybe.

chikken

chikken

alrighty then, its on like donkey kong !! I put 5 of the ultimate sour and one of the purple wreck into flower today. the others will get vegged a little longer and topped a time or two. cant fucking wait on the ultimate sour. they are sweet looking plants. mostly all uniform. one being a little more branchy than the others but mostly all pretty much the same looking plant. gave em a lil grow big, big bloom and some open sesame to get settled in, they just got up-potted to 3 gallon pots. it's on from here.

BIGDAMBUD1

BIGDAMBUD1

Damn right C...slap um round a bit now...shape that azz up...I'm tagging along...and counting the days with ya...around and about week 8...9...if ya see a damn ol Mole out in the brush...never mind him...he's just migrating south...I hear you can chunk a little weed at um and they'll leave...never become a nuisance...ah hummm...B

Top Bottom