In the land of giants

• Thread starter Land of Giants
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Land of Giants

So I recently joined Thc farmer but have been lurking around for awhile, I must say I really enjoy this sight. Hello fellow farmers!!
So I bought my first uc a couple months back and have had it up and running for about 6 weeks now ...Incredible system, 2 thumbs up!! I had one bucket crack, contacted cch2o and the next day had another with Dans help. Excellent customer service!!! I have another cracked bucket and will be contacting them here shortly.

So im starting this thread to show some of my progress and would love any feedback. Im just starting week 2 of flower, I have been documenting everything as I go and taking tons of pics which you'll see shortly.. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!

Hose and garden -for a/b, multi zen, h2o2, drip clean.. just added a little bud xl.
I haven't done a water change yet but that's on the list this weekend..
Im using ro water also.. I also haven't let my ppm's get over 480-500 and that was just recently.. my strain likes a weaker solution. I kept the ppm around 300for for veg.

Ill start with baby pics and you can see my progress!!! Enjoy!!!

Donnybrook

Donnybrook

Welcome Aboard L-O-Giants ,

Good Luck with yer grow & do post progress pic's . Yer gonna Like Things down here on the Farm ,,,

L

Land of Giants

Im having trouble uploading pics at the moment....
I uploaded a few and now I can't find them in my gallery...

Papa

Papa

Supporter
lofg,
i don't see any pics in your gallery either. hmmmmm. try it again maybe . . . and for putting a pic directly into a post there is an alternative method. click on the link in my sig line for that.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm

Glad to have you, you'll enjoy the Farm. Take care

mal

L

Land of Giants

So everytime I click on choose file nothing happens... Its kind of frustrating.. I want to show these monsters off!!!

L

Land of Giants

So it looks as though Im gonna have to do this from my computer... I need to pick up a chord for my phone, sorry everyone... However, I can promise you this, when I do upload you wont be disappointed!!! Thanks for you patience!! A heads up, most of them are taller than me and look AMAZING!!! Oh, and height reference, im a little over six foot tall.... and never seen this kind of growth, from any of my plants..... this is an epic run in my opinion....

L

Land of Giants

Sorry about the PDF files, however im still working on the pic uploads and having problems....it sucks, but Im excited to share my results so please let me know what you think! Thanks! Click on the link and it should bring it up!!

L

Land of Giants

Looks like its still not loading the giants but ill continue to work on it....

L

Land of Giants

OK, so here's the deal.... you can't upload pics from your phone or at least a DROID x.... just took a bunch of pics with my camera and their file size is small enough to upload so, , sorry once again and Ill upload tomorrow, no internet where Im at... On that note I will try once again tomorrow and its only getting better!!! ( with the exception of my leaks!!!) You have to love the res for that though, keeps levels optimal!!!

L

Land of Giants

A few more

Now that i have the pic thing worked out maybe we can get on with this show!!!!!

DSC02149
DSC02150
DSC02151
DSC02152
L

Land of Giants

I would love to hear some feed back, hope you all enjoy it as much as I am!!!!

Im currently running a double barrel 16 site 13 gal. system.... Custom manifold so i could seperate the 2 sides..

Love the system, its far superior to anything else Ive tried and I plan on sticking with it and when this round is done Ill probably be buying another!!!

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

So far so good they look really healthy
What nutes ya using

Top Bottom