• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
I wanted to give a head's-up of what I have in the works right now,
ETA: 2 months+/-

Motorbreath (Chemdog D x SFV) feminized
The rest will be new and untested...testers will be needed when the time is right, don't ask me now:)

Master Kush x SFV OG-feminized
SFV OG/Master Kush x SFV OG-feminized
Pinesol Romulan x SFV-feminized

further down the line, 2-3 months...

Regular seeds:
SFV OG x Space Queen
Chemdog D x Space Queen
Master Kush x Space Queen
Killer Queen x Space Queen

Fem seeds:
SFV s1's

I also have a bunch of SSH F2 freebies to send in...just waiting to hear back from Logic.

Good Times!! :party0033:

A

Abob

Hey Jimmy, I would like to test your breeds, Let me know what's needed. I am new and am learning, I do love to grow. Thanks Abob

C

CAPO

Hard Core Jimmy! All sounds like Fire! Pinesol Rom...wtf?...Keep bringin' it..I'll take one of everything including the SSH.
:passingjoint:

P

primeform

haha i was about to say "good times" then I saw you beat me too it and had a dancing sasquatch. touche!

hey can i test those mot... DOH. haha

pura

pura

Awesome to hear!...Ive been eye ballin' those Master Kush x SFV OG for some time now...Those Space Queen projects are sick!..keep us update bro!

P

paulycali

Thanks for the heads up Jimmy! What a lineup

Cant wait to get down and dirty with those strains they sound sick. Right up my alley for sure

Best of luck keep up the good work and have a happy growing of a day

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Master kush x sfv og and sfv s1's! I'm so down with them bitches. Keep us updated jimmy. Hope u get some of those ssh f2's in as freebies. Love that haze!

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice line-up Jimmy, Those SFV s1 and Pinesol Romulan x SFV are now on my most coveted list!

FJ

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn Jimmy bringing some heat!! Cant wait for the new crosses.

lazarus718

lazarus718

Really excited about the space queen crosses bro! Can't wait to see the Killer Space cross!

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Hell yeah Jimmy.. I'm down.. I know you have the flame.. kQ x SQ really??!!! damnnnnnn!!! Lovin' all the femme'd bro.. That's what I'm talkin' bout..

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

Damn,That's going to be a nice drop,to much good stuff there,Going to need to save some Dough for this drop!!Keep up the good work Jimmy!!

W

what what

Hi Pisces Genetics

I sent in money for 4 packs of motorbreath from the last release but never received the order nor any feedback concerning it so if u need any(motorbreath) testers I am ready.

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

KillerQueen X SpaceQueen. The best of Vic High's BCGA. I'm down for this one.
As a matter of fact, IMHO this cross should be called "Vic High". It seems only fitting.

urbanite420

urbanite420

Damn, that's some fire in comin...Im real curious about the pinesol romulan and the KQxSQ. Can't wait to pop my dawg dazw sage when it gets here as well as the purple pygmy i scored as afreebie (Big thanks btw). Keep'em comin!

Top Bottom