In the works...

• Thread starter Jimmynitz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
A few people have been asking what is my Pinesol Romulan.....The Pinesol Romulan is a standout pheno I found in a pack of Next Generation Romulan. It is more of a shorter, indica version then all the other phenotypes I found in Next Gen's Romulan, and Federation's Romulan. Overall, I found that Next Gen's Romulan is a better line than Federation's. Federation's had more of a sativa influence to the overall structure of the plants, and weaker/less complex smells.

The typical romulan that people are familiar with, is the most common pheno that I found in both versions I grew. It has an acidic sweet/grape/pungency..thats the best way I can describe the dominate pheno.
Even though both seedlines have that dominant "grape" phenotype, I found the Next Gen's were overall better in terms of trichomes, bud density, and quality of smell...it was better and more complex.

The Pinesol pheno looks and smells totally different than the grape pheno's. The grape rom's only have 3-5 blades per fanleaf...while the Pinesol has up to 9 per leaf. It is also more frosty with a lot of trich's even on the stems and fanleaves.
And then there is the smell,:) Pinesol with a little eucalyptus in the backround...Mmmmmm Mmmm! :mmm

"Pinesol" romulan at around 6wks...
DSCN2164.JPG

DSCN2163.JPG

DSCN2162.JPG

My Next Gen keeper of the "grape" version...
DSCN21541.JPG

DSCN2155.JPG

DSCN2158.JPG

C

CurbsideService

SFV s1's! My boy always has great things to say about your gear, looking forward to trying some of the new line!

C

CurbsideService

That Romulon looks dank aswell! Crossed to SFV, very tasty!

A

A-Roe

Grabbing a pack of the Motorbreath this time around i want a good Chemdog D leaner, awaiting my chem99 hope to find a good mother and father out of these as well. oh! I forgot about the socal master crosses as well

coloradochem

coloradochem

damn that pinesol rom looks great. still awaiting a pack of dawg daze sage. I think i sent the order the wrong way. ohwell shall try again.

T

TacomaComa

Damn that pinesol rom is on my mind! killer stuff my friend!

G

Golden_Child

Killer

Damn Jimmy, Danky Selections. Definitely Gonna Be Reading Along & Gonna Be On The Lookout For Your Gear. :clapping

- Golden_Child

Mud Man

Mud Man

I just wet myself.... Serious stuff popping off here, gonna be saving,,

oOBOULDEROo

oOBOULDEROo

the second release of the motorbreaths is coming up.....gonna try and snag a pack.

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Are the SFV S1's coming on this drop or in another 2 months.

It's unfortunately gonna be a while longer A-Roe....

I've had a bit of a setback with most of the varieties I was going to release this month. I had SFV and Space Queen pollen stored in the fridge waiting for when my mothers were ready for dusting. Well moisture must have got in there and ruined the viability...I'm finding only a few seeds here and there...a couple plants seem to have none.
The pollen was viable before I stored it because the Killer Queen I pollenated w/ Space Queen is well seeded...but the SFV and Chemdog D I pollinated after that with stored SQ pollen only has a few seeds here and there....same w/ the SFV x's, only a few.
That was the first time I tried using pollen that was stored, and my last....back to the old-fashioned way, LOL!
Sorry for the delay farmers, it sucks, but rest assured they ARE coming!

**The Killer Queen x Space Queen seeds are on track and should be sent into the bay within a few weeks, along with SSH F2 freebies and maybe even a few fem packs like Master Kush x SFV.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sorry 2 hear that, Jimmy. Hopefully things work out. I will be trying to get some of those SSH f2's. I have the super silver sage as well. Love them haze x's! Anymore motor breath coming into the bay?

oOBOULDEROo

oOBOULDEROo

damn man that sucks, sorry to hear it...more sensi for you though :) i will be patiently waiting for the fem'ed sfv crosses....especially the scmk and D x's.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Damm sorry to hear bro,I'm sure things well be poppin b4 to long ill be waitin for sure they all sound killer!

P

PuppyCat

Good question!

Sorry 2 hear that, Jimmy. Hopefully things work out. I will be trying to get some of those SSH f2's. I have the super silver sage as well. Love them haze x's! Anymore motor breath coming into the bay?

Jimmynitz any more Motor Breath coming to the bay?

Latest posts

Top Bottom