Incogneato's Veg(ina) Box

• Thread starter incogneato
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

It's funny they did that. Everyone and their mother has microbe products these days. You would think they'd want to get you hooked on theirs first without any hitches.
That's what I was thinking. Especially with growers being a paranoid group of people lol. I'd have to call my grow store, tell em I'm having something sent there (weird) and then have to explain that it's just some free samples of microbes. Doesn't make sense to make me jump through hoops to try your product.

incogneato

incogneato

That sucks! You can buy osa28's products directly from Plant Science Concepts.
I was going to try that but the price is a turnoff right now. The smallest size they have is $60. I looked into it a little and found this information that's shows agisil 16 to be more available to the plants and it cost less than $20 for a lb
Downloadfile

Orcaman

Orcaman

That's a good find. I love the actual numbers!:) I was lucky enough to win two bottles of the osa28. I'm still using first bottle from last August still half full. I'm adding the silicic acid an eighth of a teaspoon per gallon with every other feeding. I know where you are coming from price wise to be using on a regular basis. I use way less then they prescribe. So many products say to use too much with no extra benefit to pad their pocket books!

incogneato

incogneato

That's a good find. I love the actual numbers!:) I was lucky enough to win two bottles of the osa28. I'm still using first bottle from last August still half full. I'm adding the silicic acid an eighth of a teaspoon per gallon with every other feeding. I know where you are coming from price wise to be using on a regular basis. I use way less then they prescribe. So many products say to use too much with no extra benefit to pad their pocket books!
I just started using mine this week. Its actually build a soil agisil 16. I'm using just under 1/4 tsp per gallon but not every feeding. They actually recommend not using it every feed. I agree about recommended dosages. Even at half strength according to the feeding chart, ntfg is still around 8-900 ppm on the advanced line.

incogneato

incogneato

Gave the girls a good feed last night. They got the mid bloom dose if nftg advanced line, 1/4 tsp of agisil, 1/2 tsp slf100. Came out to 800 ppm and pH of 6. A little higher ppm than I intended to go but that's probably from the silica and pH down. The silica raises ph a decent amount.bthey got a good dose of N so I'm hoping they green up a little.

justiceman

justiceman

Gave the girls a good feed last night. They got the mid bloom dose if nftg advanced line, 1/4 tsp of agisil, 1/2 tsp slf100. Came out to 800 ppm and pH of 6. A little higher ppm than I intended to go but that's probably from the silica and pH down. The silica raises ph a decent amount.bthey got a good dose of N so I'm hoping they green up a little.
Sounds solid to me brotha. I like that feed strength!

incogneato

incogneato

Sounds solid to me brotha. I like that feed strength!
Thanks JM! I hope they like it too lol. I forgot to mention that I have been thinking that my spliffs strawberry was a light feeder for awhile but haven't changed anything. Last night I fed the rest of the girls and then diluted her feed down to 650 ppm. I have the big one and 2 clones and they all look the same so I'll see if this works out or not.

incogneato

incogneato

Damn, the power must have surged. It tripped my power strip and my light in the bloom room was off. Its an hour before lights out and the light just came on...we had real high winds yesterday. I'm lucky to have power right now. Let's hope this didn't cause anything permanent. They all look happy so let's hope that's a good sign

Last edited:
incogneato

incogneato

Had a hunch after yesterday. Had the Mrs head to the grow and make sure the light was on.....it wasn't. Thank God she's a smart lady and I had her test it all out over the phone. The timer took a dump on me. Glad I called her as that would have been 2 days without light. Seeded bud anyone? Lol guess who's in the market for new timers?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Had a hunch after yesterday. Had the Mrs head to the grow and make sure the light was on.....it wasn't. Thank God she's a smart lady and I had her test it all out over the phone. The timer took a dump on me. Glad I called her as that would have been 2 days without light. Seeded bud anyone? Lol guess who's in the market for new timers?
Wow that would suck! I'm got another week till I flip... and I'm ready! Light timer huh? I just use a dual plug hydrofarm timer. It run 1600 watts of lights....

Latest posts

Top Bottom