Incogneato's Veg(ina) Box

• Thread starter incogneato
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

Yeah, without a portable AC I wouldn't be able to grow at all in the summer simply due to the way my house is set up around my grow room. Got a 9000 BTU refurbished from amazon or ebay for like 230.

You could also attempt explaining the national student loan debt structure to your plants. That's sure to scare your plants enough to turn them white with frost.
I only had one light in there last summer so I was fine. I was hoping for colder outside temps to cool my room with but I lucked out with this ac. My debt is making me turn white with frost lol.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Yeah, without a portable AC I wouldn't be able to grow at all in the summer simply due to the way my house is set up around my grow room. Got a 9000 BTU refurbished from amazon or ebay for like 230.

You could also attempt explaining the national student loan debt structure to your plants. That's sure to scare your plants enough to turn them white with frost.
Just might! Lol

incogneato

incogneato

Stopped to get that ac. He's on his first run on his own and he's got some serious height issues like we thought he would. He didn't get taught how to train and he flipped late. All that said though he's still got some good bud growing. He's gotta move some of the shorter gals under the lights and get the tall ones on the middle. We didn't have time to get to it now but tomorrow he'll get it worked out. Still looking good all things considered. 6000w hps in air cooled hoods, minisplit, co2, 10 gal pro mix, botanicare pro blend full line, gg#4. He really needs this run to go well.
View attachment 752482 View attachment 752483
Start of week 5

20171023 132552
20171023 132547
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Stopped to get that ac. He's on his first run on his own and he's got some serious height issues like we thought he would. He didn't get taught how to train and he flipped late. All that said though he's still got some good bud growing. He's gotta move some of the shorter gals under the lights and get the tall ones on the middle. We didn't have time to get to it now but tomorrow he'll get it worked out. Still looking good all things considered. 6000w hps in air cooled hoods, minisplit, co2, 10 gal pro mix, botanicare pro blend full line, gg#4. He really needs this run to go well.
View attachment 752482 View attachment 752483
Start of week 5
His yield is gonna suffer this time. there is a lot of shaded area there!
Gonna be a lot of popcorn and trimming to do!

incogneato

incogneato

His yield is gonna suffer this time. there is a lot of shaded area there!
Gonna be a lot of popcorn and trimming to do!
Yea I didn't set his room up. After this harvest I told him we'll get in there and rearrange the lighting to cover better. I'm showing him a few techniques to get them trained better. He didn't clean the bottoms/middle very well either. I'm hoping he can at least get 5 out of there

incogneato

incogneato

Here's this weekend's project. I'm gonna use cardboard and an 8" flange to vent this a.c. into my room without having to keep it in the room. Should be fun. I'll probably throw some insulation over the cardboard to spruce her up and give her that nice trailer park patina. I can't wait to get back to running 1600w, might even grab another 1000w depending on how well it works. Day 26, the sfxlbl and hyper glues are stacking nice fat nugs, the djs gold nugs are a little smaller but starting to frost up nice. I'll get a few update pics at start of week 5. Here's a few from 2 days ago

20171027 043627
20171027 043619
Hyper glue
20171026 055715
20171026 055734

Starfighter x longbottom leaf
20171026 060337
20171026 060504

Another hyperglue
20171026 053740
20171026 053731

incogneato

incogneato

Got some good work in over the weekend. Got my lights all the way up. Moved my filter to the top near my open fixture to help pull heat. Got back to 1600w in there from 1200w with no heat issues. This weekend I'll get the ac in there and maybe go to 2000w. Got them restaked(had to extend the stakes!) and cleaned up. The canopy is pretty even again. They're all starting to frost up , hoping they start adding weight now. Day 30 and looking healthy.lots if good smells coming out now. The 2 DJs gold are kicking out a sweet blueberry hint. The starfighter x longbottom leafs are intoxicating chem/citrus. Few different phenos of hyperglue. 2 greasy meat phenos, 2 glue smelling phenos and ones just a sweet dank smell

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Shouldn't be much of an issue, heat rises while cold air tends to stay lower, all the hot air should be the first to go with the exhaust drawing from the top of the room.
right, but seperating that exhaust from the hood and the grow, will allow the AC to be more effective. I would just run the fan and filter in the room scrubbing just the room air. He need another vented hood..

incogneato

incogneato

Shouldn't be much of an issue, heat rises while cold air tends to stay lower, all the hot air should be the first to go with the exhaust drawing from the top of the room.
That's what I had pictured. I'll vent the a.c. in at the opposite side of the exhaust . It's not gonna have to run that hard to cool it off. It's.
right, but seperating that exhaust from the hood and the grow, will allow the AC to be more effective. I would just run the fan and filter in the room scrubbing just the room air. He need another vented hood..
I may do that after this run when I get another vented hood. For now this will give me better control of temps and humidity. Gonna need some guidance for this next run. I want to run the fan leaf tek and get a nice even canopy for my first monocrop. Looks like I'll have 12 clones to work with unless I add something else with it. Really liking how my lil spot is coming together. I started planning for my next space. Still in the beginning stages of planning but it's looking like a 9x9x9 space. I'm looking into stuffing some de in there. I'm a lil smoked up and it's slow at work so I'm rambling lol!
Everything's looking great bro!
girls look really good brother! Gonna get out of the red some here soon me thinks you will....
Thanks fellas, I feel a lot better this go round all things considered

Latest posts

Top Bottom