Incogneato's Veg(ina) Box

• Thread starter incogneato
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

Looking great man! Dialing it in for sure. That last chop you did looks amazing:fire: :smoking:
Hey JM! Always nice to hear from you. I appreciate that. Im still dealing with being unorganized as far as long veg time goes but i feel like i have a good understanding of the fundamentals now. Im really planning out my next run. Hope to see you around more, until then, take care brother!

justiceman

justiceman

good to see you. hope all is well with ya.
Likewise jipp! I need to stop in your thread soon here and see whats been going on :)

Hey JM! Always nice to hear from you. I appreciate that. Im still dealing with being unorganized as far as long veg time goes but i feel like i have a good understanding of the fundamentals now. Im really planning out my next run. Hope to see you around more, until then, take care brother!
Right on bro! Ya it can be hard to get veg timing perfect to fill the canopy and or be more efficient especially with different strains. Probably one of the harder things to get right in my mind. I look forward to checking out your next run. Guess what... I noticed my stash is running low and was too lazy to check :cry: so it's about time to start up another run damn soon:cool:

incogneato

incogneato

Likewise jipp! I need to stop in your thread soon here and see whats been going on :)

Right on bro! Ya it can be hard to get veg timing perfect to fill the canopy and or be more efficient especially with different strains. Probably one of the harder things to get right in my mind. I look forward to checking out your next run. Guess what... I noticed my stash is running low and was too lazy to check :cry: so it's about time to start up another run damn soon:cool:
The main problem i was having was timing. Next run won't have the same issue now that i have a mother to take cuts from. Last time i took cuts straight from the previous run but i use my bloom space to dry and trim for smell reasons. So you can imagine the monsters i had this round. I will say i am really loving straight coco, im getting those insane ramen noodles we talked about before. It would be kick ass to have another @justiceman grow to watch, cant wait to see it.

incogneato

incogneato

The veg box lol.
Looking good brother looking good.
Lmao, gonna need a rename. Im learning anyway. Gonna copy and paste an update from the fire thread

Fuggit, its nearing the end of the week and im sure the crew could use a good laugh. I dont have a before pic, but these were 5' tall and bushy. Pretty much looked exactly like @ ggnome taller girls. Not ideal but for what i had to work with it will do. Picked the best 8 "tops" per plant and brought them down to 3.5' full defoliation and top fan leaf tech. Lst, supercrop, the whole 9 lol. Did the same last run but left a few nodes and had more larf than i wanted so 1 node it is. They're in 3 gal straight coco. They get a good tea sunday and ill have to dust off that flip switch (if i can find it:shockedninja:) hoping to keep them around 5'. There will be 8 of these in my 8x4x8 with 2 1000w hps. I could have probably filled the space scrog style with 3 of them before training, but that would have meant more veg hahaha. So without further ado, and your laughing pleasure, my sad sad ladies as promised......
20180219 185340
20180219 185304
20180219 185240

I know it looks bleak but they'll be fine soon.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Lmao, gonna need a rename. Im learning anyway. Gonna copy and paste an update from the fire thread

Fuggit, its nearing the end of the week and im sure the crew could use a good laugh. I dont have a before pic, but these were 5' tall and bushy. Pretty much looked exactly like @ ggnome taller girls. Not ideal but for what i had to work with it will do. Picked the best 8 "tops" per plant and brought them down to 3.5' full defoliation and top fan leaf tech. Lst, supercrop, the whole 9 lol. Did the same last run but left a few nodes and had more larf than i wanted so 1 node it is. They're in 3 gal straight coco. They get a good tea sunday and ill have to dust off that flip switch (if i can find it:shockedninja:) hoping to keep them around 5'. There will be 8 of these in my 8x4x8 with 2 1000w hps. I could have probably filled the space scrog style with 3 of them before training, but that would have meant more veg hahaha. So without further ado, and your laughing pleasure, my sad sad ladies as promised......View attachment 780167 View attachment 780168 View attachment 780169
Why the he’ll would you grow your plants like that? Lol

incogneato

incogneato

Why the he’ll would you grow your plants like that? Lol
Would "because i was high" be an acceptable answer? To be fair i didnt grow them like that, i let them grow untrained to about 5' and did that to them l after. Not by design lol. Not that thats any better. Had alot going on last year and things got behind and put off. They'll be fine tho, dont you worry. :love1::eyepiece:

chronic68

chronic68

Fuggit, its nearing the end of the week and im sure the crew could use a good laugh. I dont have a before pic, but these were 5' tall and bushy. Pretty much looked exactly like @ ggnome taller girls. Not ideal but for what i had to work with it will do. Picked the best 8 "tops" per plant and brought them down to 3.5' full defoliation and top fan leaf tech. Lst, supercrop, the whole 9 lol. Did the same last run but left a few nodes and had more larf than i wanted so 1 node it is. They're in 3 gal straight coco. They get a good tea sunday and ill have to dust off that flip switch (if i can find it:shockedninja:) hoping to keep them around 5'. There will be 8 of these in my 8x4x8 with 2 1000w hps. I could have probably filled the space scrog style with 3 of them before training, but that would have meant more veg hahaha. So without further ado, and your laughing pleasure, my sad sad ladies as promised......View attachment 780167 View attachment 780168 View attachment 780169
wow no mercy i love it

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I must say, I have never seen that before bro. Can't wait to see what happens!

incogneato

incogneato

I must say, I have never seen that before bro. Can't wait to see what happens!
Neither have i Papa lmao. It will be less than impressive im sure but I'll drag this run to the finish line. In the end i think the yeild will suffer but we will see. All good, im learning as i go.
Just noticed the rename :cry::cry::cry: way more acurate @ggnome @Thejoeybrown not sure which of you fine sirs to thank hahahaha

Enforcer

Enforcer

I’m really interested to see how these turn out for you. I don’t think I would have the balls to do this to my plants. But since you do, I can’t wait to see what happens next.

And how the hell am I not watching this thread already.....subbed.

Enforcer

Enforcer

Would "because i was high" be an acceptable answer? To be fair i didnt grow them like that, i let them grow untrained to about 5' and did that to them l after. Not by design lol. Not that thats any better. Had alot going on last year and things got behind and put off. They'll be fine tho, dont you worry. :love1::eyepiece:
And yes, “because I was high” is a perfectly acceptable response when gardening Cannabis. Most of the reading and learning I have done about growing was while I was, shall we say, touched by THC . Honestly, I’m amazed I remember anything about horticulture.

incogneato

incogneato

I’m really interested to see how these turn out for you. I don’t think I would have the balls to do this to my plants. But since you do, I can’t wait to see what happens next.

And how the hell am I not watching this thread already.....subbed.
And yes, “because I was high” is a perfectly acceptable response when gardening Cannabis. Most of the reading and learning I have done about growing was while I was, shall we say, touched by THC . Honestly, I’m amazed I remember anything about horticulture.
Glad to have you, i dont update often because...well who wants to hear about 4 months of veg haha. Ill be honest, it looks crazy but i feel alright about it. Its basically a "manifold" with really long legs. And almost every technique ive read about lmao. At least ill know the limits of what these things can handle. I want to get one more tea in em and i think they'll be ready. Probably friday. No point to rush now

Top Bottom