Incogneato's Veg(ina) Box

• Thread starter incogneato
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Started to get a little warm at canopy height since they're so tall and the warmer weather coming in. Had to get the portable ac hooked up last night. Also bumped the ballasts up to the 1100w superlumen setting. Canopy is holding a nice 75° now. The frost is coming in hard and im starting to notice a good swell coming. I'll definitely be running another monocrop of gg4 but with better timing and a better setup. Autofeed, dtw table , and co2 are all in the revamp list after this run. Would also love to set up a simple drying area so i dont have to dry in the flower room. Basically i need to get my ass to work lol.
I just finally got something set up different to keep my drying area separated. The closet in my grow room houses all of my medium supplies and has a shelf I put up a while back when I was slightly more capable that I've been using as a cloning station.
The problem is, that closet is also the only place I have available to me for drying and, of course, it always works out that there's stuff drying when I need to be starting cuts so, the light is on 24 hours a day with stuff in there to dry and while I've always had something hanging to block most of the light from getting to them it raises the heat level a lot having it on and creates a definite problem in my drying process.
It really doesn't take a hell of a lot of room for a cloning station, I should done that a long time ago but, instead, I kept thinking I needed a new area for drying. Dumbass I am.
The good news is that now I'm finally able to have my drying space almost perfectly dialed in. With my humidifier going in there the temp doesn't get over 70F and my rh sits between 50-60%. I just had some stuff go 10 days for the first time since I've been growing inside.

Another long-ass post from me. ;)

incogneato

incogneato

I just finally got something set up different to keep my drying area separated. The closet in my grow room houses all of my medium supplies and has a shelf I put up a while back when I was slightly more capable that I've been using as a cloning station.
The problem is, that closet is also the only place I have available to me for drying and, of course, it always works out that there's stuff drying when I need to be starting cuts so, the light is on 24 hours a day with stuff in there to dry and while I've always had something hanging to block most of the light from getting to them it raises the heat level a lot having it on and creates a definite problem in my drying process.
It really doesn't take a hell of a lot of room for a cloning station, I should done that a long time ago but, instead, I kept thinking I needed a new area for drying. Dumbass I am.
The good news is that now I'm finally able to have my drying space almost perfectly dialed in. With my humidifier going in there the temp doesn't get over 70F and my rh sits between 50-60%. I just had some stuff go 10 days for the first time since I've been growing inside.

Another long-ass post from me. ;)
Thats awesome Pop, that long dry is nice! It makes a big difference in the smoke.
Another long-ass post from me
Long posts and bundles, its what we do :D

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I did a 2 week dry last run and followed it with at least 2 weeks cure before any went out. Its been a few months now and its smoother than ever, well, whatevers left. I get why people cant wait but im not in a big hurry.

Yessir, Loran made longbottomleaf . Sfv og x jacks cleaner. Been a little "obsession" of mine to play with this line. I have my starfighter f2 exotic x longbottomleaf keeper from my first pack. Also have another 10 pack of that, a 10 pk of deadhead og x lbl, and the sfv og bx. Forgot to show you this pack i snagged at an auction. There was another that i wanted but i missed out. Still thought it was a cool find. View attachment 795409
dayyyyum. you are holding the flame brother man

Smerb

Smerb

Yes I troll.
IMG 20180517 213956

incogneato

incogneato

incogneato

incogneato

Hahaha, sorry guys. I know ive been slacking but this is my first summer on day shift in 5 years:smoking::drunk: i was going to chop on friday but got suckered into saving an older neighbor from an over ambitious project. I cut the lights off friday and let them sit in there at mid 60's temp and rh til sunday eve. After i came in from the project we hung out with the neighbors late. Saturday my wife had a big surprise 40th for me with about 20 friends and fam. Was a little slow in the morn haha. So i chopped in a hurry sunday night and got them all hung. Normally do whole plant but i did it in branches do to the way ut worked out. I didnt have time to snap many pics because of how much needed to be done. I did get it all down. Equipment removed and cleaned down. Hung them back in the same cabinet. Its the last time i have to do it this way. I'll get some good cola and nug shots tonight. All things considered it was a good run. I had a few that got light burned on the tallest tip of the cola but not many. I cant wait to see whst this cut will do with a little co2. Sorry for the long post but its been awhile since i updated and if you're bored enough to come looking for pics then you'll be bored enough to read it. Heres the meat locker

20180520 185130
20180520 185143
20180520 185130
20180520 185143
incogneato

incogneato

Great colorage
Thanks brotha! My night temps were around 65-68 without any ac. Should give a nice purple kiss to the tops.

To be honest i could have left the lights on til sunday. Just now starting to see 10% amber, maybe less. Smell is off the charts. I love the smell of a gg4 harvest. There were a few that got a little light burn on the tip of the colas. All things considered im happy with the outcome so far. Now we go on cruise control. Its about 64-63 in there. Hope for a nice slow dry. Im going to still mess with the bowl trimmer and do some in there. Keep all the fat easy stuff for hand trim. I did accomplish one thing that i wanted to with the training i did. Almost no larf.

sixstring

sixstring

Hahaha, sorry guys. I know ive been slacking but this is my first summer on day shift in 5 years:smoking::drunk: i was going to chop on friday but got suckered into saving an older neighbor from an over ambitious project. I cut the lights off friday and let them sit in there at mid 60's temp and rh til sunday eve. After i came in from the project we hung out with the neighbors late. Saturday my wife had a big surprise 40th for me with about 20 friends and fam. Was a little slow in the morn haha. So i chopped in a hurry sunday night and got them all hung. Normally do whole plant but i did it in branches do to the way ut worked out. I didnt have time to snap many pics because of how much needed to be done. I did get it all down. Equipment removed and cleaned down. Hung them back in the same cabinet. Its the last time i have to do it this way. I'll get some good cola and nug shots tonight. All things considered it was a good run. I had a few that got light burned on the tallest tip of the cola but not many. I cant wait to see whst this cut will do with a little co2. Sorry for the long post but its been awhile since i updated and if you're bored enough to come looking for pics then you'll be bored enough to read it. Heres the meat locker
this might be the biggest topsyturvy grow i seen yet :facepalm:

Top Bottom