Increasing Resin Production, And Density

• Thread starter OrganicPro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Blaiz

Growing outdoors fluffy bud is usually caused by not in full sun or too much nitrogen later in cycle in my experience

MW7945

MW7945

Oh yeah And blah blah blah blah there's no greater input then the grower. Period. Case closed end of discussion but if you want for shits and giggles I'll amuse you...
Throw a seed on the ground take a shit on it does it grow into baller ass weed I doubt it but it has perfect genetics what do genetics do, nothing without a proper grower, genetics can suck my hey high five! And let's move on to nutrients! I get bored... figure this one out.. It's pretty easy

You sure have some... interesting posts.

Organikz

Organikz

When I cure the first few times i burp it i literally let the RH reach environmental RH with the top off and then cap it. Moisture pressure deficit actually helps pull buds tight like leather.

O

OrganicPro

I
When I cure the first few times i burp it i literally let the RH reach environmental RH with the top off and then cap it. Moisture pressure deficit actually helps pull buds tight like leather.
thanks for the reply defintely something I will be doing after harvest.

Dr.Boots

Dr.Boots

I know you said not to say strain, but it is strain dependent along with good growing methods. Genetics are #1. High temps can create larfy buds. I grow rock hard buds and light fluffy buds in the same bed, but to me bud structure has no impact on quality. It’s all in the trichs. I’m not proffiting though, just for me and a few close friends, so we don’t care how dense it is as long as it tastes and smoke amazing, and gets you were you want to go.

I grew a pheno of Batch 51 last round that had almost no bud structure; it was like a big loose collection of sugar leaves, and the frostiest thing I've ever grown. It smelled like a hyped up version of Sour D, and yielded fantastic rosin. The entire following grow has been a project to recover that pheno from the three I originally had.

O

OrganicPro

I grew a pheno of Batch 51 last round that had almost no bud structure; it was like a big loose collection of sugar leaves, and the frostiest thing I've ever grown. It smelled like a hyped up version of Sour D, and yielded fantastic rosin. The entire following grow has been a project to recover that pheno from the three I originally had.
Pictures?

BioStimz

BioStimz

How though
Sorry.... that information hasn't been declassified.

I will tell you this: Lighting and spectrum-manipulation are two important ones.

Everything I know regarding this topic, was acquired through lots of research in peer-reviewed journals.

The information is out there.... you just need to use specific search criteria to figure it out.

~

brazel

brazel

I will tell you this: Lighting and spectrum-manipulation are two important ones.

Everything I know regarding this topic, was acquired through lots of research in peer-reviewed journals.

The information is out there.... you just need to use specific search criteria to figure it out.

~
Wait so are you saying you can increase these by technique to go further than the genetics!?
That's rad! But why don't you or others that know this don't increase it to... let's say 51%? or fuck it... go all the way!?

BioStimz

BioStimz

Wait so are you saying you can increase these by technique to go further than the genetics!?
The supporting peer-reviewed scientific literature most definitely establishes this as fact.

~

BioStimz

BioStimz

But why don't you or others that know this don't increase it to... let's say 51%?
A strain's threshold for trichome-density/THC-production can't be predicted in terms of percentages - genetics are the primary rate-limiting factors. However, there are effective ways to increase what genetics already provide.

~

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I find you get more trecs when you increase sugars in flower. As for hardness let the flowers go longer before you harvast. Pick the tops and larger buds first and let the smaller ones harden 10- 14 days before picking them. It's mostly genetic ad to how hard they will be but allowing a little extra time to fully mature also helps. Most people haevast way to early. They also don't take the time to cure flowers well enough. Doing these things gives you both better yield and quality!

O

OrganicPro

~
Care to point me in the right direction? Where should I start reading about this stuff. Thanks man, your one of the few who has provided me with good info, everybody else on this thread has been saying it's strictly genetics or 'good grower' bs.

R

redlife215

If ur growing outdoors or using the sun then u alreasy gave tge best liggt spectrum available. Ans u havent gotten any better info cus there is no nagic buklet to get ur pmants frosty otger then genetics and good growing conditions. Cmon big pro grower u sbould know all these things remember u gorw 12 ft trees and sell weed to markey medical lol. No magjc potion u nut so dont go trying to diss tge peopke that bave given u the only reak answer.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
There is another bottle from a fabled vault far far away in a land of magic potions and I was warned not to speak its name too loud lest the Dragon Mother hears me and burns my grow to the ground!!!!!! Here I'll whisper the bottles name,,,, hold on and listen real close,,,,,,,,,,,,,, TERPINATOR!!!!!!!!!! OMG did I just say that. Fukk gotta run her comes the dragons!!!!!!!!! :(

BioStimz

BioStimz

If ur growing outdoors or using the sun then u alreasy gave tge best liggt spectrum available.
Well if you had noticed, I didn't mention anything about "best light spectrum". I referred to spectrum-manipulation.

Can you manipulate the sun's light?

Try turning up the sun's blue spectrum to pull out more terps during flowering, and tell us how that goes genius.

~

Last edited:
Top Bottom