Incredible bulk and masterblend DTW

• Thread starter mark360jones
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Really sorry for the long update but I was fighting a battle with my girls. As per @Aqua Man super advice he noticed i was causing a phosphorus deficiency by adding too much cal/mag, what can I say aqua man has taught me something new for my growing memory thankyou, what i thought was doing good for the plant was quite the opposite (i had a simlar thing happen quite a while back but i left it thinking it was genetic and i caused one of the girls to hermie right at the end got plenty of feminised seed to use in the fridge now different strain). (For those of you with a simlar symptoms i was getting purple and green stripy stems and also some leaves mainly the larger ones were showing slightly red veins)
The resovior was drained and a fresh batch of nutrient was made the Cal/mag liquid was pulled completely and the Epson salts reduced I also slightly upped the calcium nitrate as there was slight yellowing.
Well as you can see from the pics they have now piled on weight and some are now having to be supported. All the environment is great at the min, slightly low on the rh but the humidifier need topping up.
Kickin ass brother

mark360jones

mark360jones

Kickin ass brother
I'd probably have seed if it wasn't for you so i take my hat off to you sir. This forum is brilliant, im quite new on it but I will be posting for years to come, writing about the grows give me that little bit of fire to keep going and try for perfection.

mark360jones

mark360jones

Everything is running smooth again now 🤞. The girls have now got a reduced nutrient which consists of
Per litre of water
0.4g masterblend
0.25g magnesium sulfate
0.05g calcium nitrate
0.23ml pk bulk
1ml sumo boost
Depending on how the plants react I think the next nutrient change I will reduce the nutrients down again as I'm nearing harvest (*i did have a look through the microscope at trichomes everything is still clear, i usually do this when there is 3 weeks to go just so I can keep a close eye on them*) and I want the plant to use up its own reserves as well as having access to a little nutrient. The reduced mix should then see it through to the girls last 2 weeks and then I will flush but this will be trichome dependent.

Again the ph is usually a constant ph 6 ( 5.9-6.1 and im happy) throught the grow and as usuall the ec out is always within 0.3 of the ec going in as I've mentioned earlier this reduces salt build up when help with nutrient lockout and burn.

20220627 000216
20220627 000240
Top Bottom