Indica- heavy yield,depression and sleep.

• Thread starter Dillinger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dillinger

What is Rare dankness's best strain for chronic pain, depression, insomnia( need to just knock out), had to be a non thinking happy strain that just knocks us out and kills the pain. We just grew out a Alien strain and it made my mind race and kept me thinking and wanting to work in stuff. I need something that keeps my mind from racing or thinking. Just a happy pain killer that knocks us out. Great tasting and great yields would be cool. Anyone Jane any ideas?
My wife loves the GDP high but it is just not strong enough . I guess GDP wax could do it . Any thoughts on a strain. I'm running it in 2 60 site Aero systems so I can have a harvest coming in every
30 days. I wish I could just sit around and take Dabs all day , watch TV and order take out. I like cold Mountain Dew also with choco ice cream .
WOW . Look at what happens when I get super high and ask questions on here. I started rambling about food and taking dabs. Anyways how about that knock out happy strain that does not cause paranoia or mind racing. Just sleeping. Thanks

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Indica/heavy yield and depression/anxiety are oxymorons, so to speak.

You will not find something that brings you up and down at the same time... Not something that stay small but stays big.

Try them all. Point being their breeding male the rd1 produces funk. Just find what tastes you want other than that and get popping!!

But you'll never get hot and cold at the same time... It's either or. Grow a few different ones and see what works.

mrs.raredankness

mrs.raredankness

^^^ he's right... RD uppity strains are going to make you think... The Blue ox, Hill Billy Armour would be good on the sleep part. But i think Longs Peak Blue or Scott's OG would be the best hybrids for you to try. Rug Burn too, but could be a little to racy.

K

kolah

I am always a bit too hyped up as well and and avoid the racey heart-pounding sativas. I grew Sensi Seeds Aghani #1 last year and it was a big yeilder, easy to grow (outdoors) and is a great 100% indica. It's pretty much all I smoke. I also found it works terrific for my migraines...which have been less frequent and easier to mange since I started puffing it.

Dinefem's Power Kush is nice too but produced small buds and small yeilds but is a real couch-locking powerhouse.

Some good clean bubble hash would lay you down nicely as well.

I also found Humbolt's Blue Dream is a nice hybrid that relaxes me and keeps me positive as well.

vaporedout

vaporedout

i was gonna say GDP....... have you tried godfather? that is a good one for my wife (similar symptoms) but it also comes with munchies.

lurrabq

lurrabq

What is Rare dankness's best strain for chronic pain, depression, insomnia( need to just knock out), had to be a non thinking happy strain that just knocks us out and kills the pain. We just grew out a Alien strain and it made my mind race and kept me thinking and wanting to work in stuff. I need something that keeps my mind from racing or thinking. Just a happy pain killer that knocks us out. Great tasting and great yields would be cool. Anyone Jane any ideas?
My wife loves the GDP high but it is just not strong enough . I guess GDP wax could do it . Any thoughts on a strain. I'm running it in 2 60 site Aero systems so I can have a harvest coming in every
30 days. I wish I could just sit around and take Dabs all day , watch TV and order take out. I like cold Mountain Dew also with choco ice cream .
WOW . Look at what happens when I get super high and ask questions on here. I started rambling about food and taking dabs. Anyways how about that knock out happy strain that does not cause paranoia or mind racing. Just sleeping. Thanks
Dillinger.....I'll second mrs. raredankness regarding the Scotts OG. Used it recovering from a hip replacement and IMO, it did a little better than GDP.

chuckchill

chuckchill

lee roy TK. that will suit your needs bro .hopefully.and its pretty easy to grow.
peace
c.c
IMG 20150311 092919

my avatar pic is the same lady. VERY DENSE + CHUNCY.AND MINE COULD OF WENT 10/14,DAYS MORE.
PEACE.
C.C

B

Burned Haze

Sins city seeds night fire OG (wifi og x whitenightmare)

Great yields , very strong and def one of the best anti anxiety strains I've ever discovered ( so good for sleep and relaxation if needed ) + easy to grow and a very pretty strain in all Phenos

kds710

kds710

Take my advice if you need to be heavily sedated: 501st OG, also happens to be some of the tastiest OG in seed form if you ask me. Very potent stuff, I just ordered another pack because my cuts didn't root I took from my plants my last 501st OG grow and i love this bud so much I have 3 jars about half full of 3 different phenos that I savor. The 501st is that good atleast in my opinion.

Last edited:
Top Bottom