Indica Landrace Clone and Grow

• Thread starter bigbagofbuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

Unfortunately I lost almost half removing the net pot. These clones wont be happy with me but I think I can have them pull through.
Next time, try cutting the bottom part of your net pots off so you don't have to fight the roots getting them out. Here is a photo from my first cloning attempt. I cut the bottom of the net bot out and the foam insert holds the cutting in place.

Roots
bigbagofbuds

bigbagofbuds

Here there are today, I will be cutting them down at some point this week. I'm still learning how to feed a longer flowering plant, I think this Zanjeer could go 11-12 weeks if I could feed it properly. I'm likely underfeeding as I tend to stay on the light side of mixes, but there is a real chance that salt build up is causing lockout. I haven't quite figured out my flush schedule as the autoflowers and 8 week plants always seem to finish right before or just as lockout sets in. I think I need to add a week 4 or week 5 flush and get a bit more aggressive with the feeds.

Things look sad but I'm improving and hopefully will do a better job on the next run. Thrips also caused me some headache but luckily spinosad looks like its cleared everything up in the vegging plants, I just need to finish these off then clean down the tent and hopefully I'll be thrip free. I'm selfing the Zanjeer for this next run and also crossing it to the Syrian plants for later pheno hunting. The Zanjeer has this amazing sweet nutty aroma, Id bet it would make amazing tasting hash.

Zanjeer day 69
PXL 20220509 083911084
PXL 20220509 083921614PORTRAIT

Autoflowers day 94
PXL 20220509 083930337PORTRAIT
PXL 20220509 083938969PORTRAIT
PXL 20220509 083947780PORTRAIT
PXL 20220509 083953161PORTRAIT

bigbagofbuds

bigbagofbuds

Test results are in:
Zanjeer 5% THC 9% CBD
Syrian #4 4% THC
Syrian #6 4% THC 4% CBD

I'm going to leave the Syrian plants alone for now, they just don't have the mix of cannabinoids I'm looking for in the strength Id like to see. The Zanjeer is currently being self pollinated and the offspring will eventually be tested as well, these can make some good CBD dominate plants, just need to play with the plant structure a bit, currently a bit too lanky for my preferences.

Latest posts

Top Bottom