Indiva's rdwc jelly pie grow

• Thread starter Indiva710
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Indiva710

Indiva710

Most def their stems are getting stronger since I put them in the aero cloner and with my qb132 3500k that can do 60w max and I have 2 of them if I had too which I haven't yet...Also when I get out of this hospital and get home again def going to switch my carbon filters and put them on the outside of the cabinet either directly on the back or run some 4in duct and put them on top of it or something...And then I might even flip the top shelf and put it on the bottom as then I'd gain a lot of headroom and would be great but and then I can mount the other 132 on the bottom shelf instead of the dim ass the I have so it's gots to go...Now maybe for some side lighting I may use them for actually but def not the only source of light ever again as I have never had to stake like 60% of the seedlings that needed them or they would have been dead..I didn't plant them too shallow as the seeds never came above the root riots which is a sign of not being deep enough...So it was lighting and not seed depth etc ..So my qb132 3500k is going to be what I use from now on for seedlings or clones and never deal w this crapola again

BigCube

BigCube

It's a nice little setup. I happen to have a fascination with small grow spaces right now. What are the total dimensions?

Indiva710

Indiva710

That is just my propagation cabinet however I sometimes will use it for males or a mother plant..The cabinet i.d are 21x24 ...So too small for me to flower in or fully veg in...
My veg tent is a 4.6x4.6
Bloom tent is 8x4 ...
Check out my last grow if u want to see veg and bloom... I will be getting new pics whenever they sex is when I'll transplant them to veg and the males will stay in the cabinet most likely this grow as pollen can be harvested in 3-4wks I prefer 4wk But that's just me and then I can clean the cabinet and get it ready for Clones and keep it moving

BigCube

BigCube

Yeah, perfect for a mother and some clones. I bed you could grow some good bud in a 2x2 lol. I have a 18x18x36 tent that is budding rather nicely.

Ironically I keep my mother and any veg/clones in something much bigger lol.

I like the idea of small. Maybe not always for flower. But definitely for veg. Will watch the progress while you update!

Indiva710

Indiva710

Well I am a medical patient with several issues that cannabis does wonders with plus I cannot grow enough for a tiny 2x2 especially when I make rosin with it and keep a lil bit of flower for twaxing and then the rest goes to edibles so not a option to flower in the cabinet I did on a new strain I had a while back which works as that's just pheno hunting pretty much is what I'll use it for but the 2x2 tent I have I can do that too however it does work great to dry in that's for sure that's one thing I do like about it...
I also should be able to test out my wedryer xl already but will c as it's a drying rack but it's enclosed there is a whole on the bottom and top it uses a small pc fan that blows thru a tiny carbon filter box you can call it..But idk how well it will work I may not use it but will c need to try it out as long as my Rh is good for drying I'll use it issue free I also put a float valve on my humidifier too so I don't have to fill it 2x a day is annoying so float valve it is ....I had 2 eco plus humidifiers but sold them and kicking myself that I didn't keep one ..Just figured it's so dry here and w hydro and all wouldn't be a issue but I was most def wrong the low Rh works great for curing hash but that's about it lol
Which speaking of I should be getting my rosin press around Xmas or sooner hopefully it's going to be sooo dopetastic and def ready for it got 44g of fire blonde bubble to press and can't wait to get squishy got some 35lb ultra parchment paper coming too..And I'll be making my own press bags as from 1yrd of mesh I decide to use would make me 48 bags and yet it's like $6 a yrd or I could buy pre made bags for like 2 a bag like fuck that def not doing that bs
..I use to do custom car interiors so sewing is nothing to me and def will work on a better bag with diff types of stitching etc I have quite a few things I can do to improve them so might as well ...

Indiva710

Indiva710

I just heard back from the liquid co2 company and this is the answer I got from them......

Screenshot 20191205 130804

So is it still a gimmick or did this company figure it out......

Indiva710

Indiva710

Ya I don't do small lil plants for veg as I like as big of a plant as I can get with my setup and more root is more fruit so that's why I grow em quite big compared to other indoor growers I've noticed ...Yup I can't wait to have the veg tent going again that's for sure not to mention bloom too of course as that the best of it all obviously lol

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
I just heard back from the liquid co2 company and this is the answer I got from them......

View attachment 917653
So is it still a gimmick or did this company figure it out......

Big problem I see is you will be spraying plants with liquid with the lights on. That doesn't sound bueno since C02 wont do shit when the lights are off. That and using water as a carrier and the humidity/mold aspect of it.

Easy thing to do is look at big commercial grows. If it was cheaper, worked better, and actually worked they would be using it. Now you also have to think about the pressure you are working with and the safety equip that goes along with this vs bottled gas Co2. Makes sense when you are talking tens of thousands of sq footage in a commercial greenhouse cause of delivery ect. Home use not so much when you can exchange tanks for cheap.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

That make no sense whatsoever. Nature's limits .. what the fuck does that mean... I will tell you equalibrium is nature's limits. And there is no fucking way to keep 2000ppm of CO2 in water at normal atmospheric pressure with normal gas concentrations.

These guys are fucking retarded. CO2 under pressure forms a liquid. Without that pressure it returns to a gas... It's fucking impossible

I should call them and record it... I bet they just hang up on me... Can you get a me a number and I will do it.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Big problem I see is you will be spraying plants with liquid with the lights on. That doesn't sound bueno since C02 wont do shit when the lights are off. That and using water as a carrier and the humidity/mold aspect of it.

Easy thing to do is look at big commercial grows. If it was cheaper, worked better, and actually worked they would be using it. Now you also have to think about the pressure you are working with and the safety equip that goes along with this vs bottled gas Co2. Makes sense when you are talking tens of thousands of sq footage in a commercial greenhouse cause of delivery ect. Home use not so much when you can exchange tanks for cheap.
How can they keep 2000ppm of CO2 in water under normal atmospheric conditions? It's Impossible

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
How can they keep 2000ppm of CO2 in water under normal atmospheric conditions? It's Impossible

Oh I wasnt going to comment on what they were saying. You pretty much covered that :D It's always easy to spot people like that in this game when they are the "only ones doing it and cause...science" I was commenting on large commercial spots using liquid CO2 tanks vs gas.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Oh I wasnt going to comment on what they were saying. You pretty much covered that :D It's always easy to spot people like that in this game when they are the "only ones doing it and cause...science" I was commenting on large commercial spots using liquid CO2 tanks vs gas.
Haha yeah science.. I mean wow these guys are something... Gah just makes me shaking mad. This is like reading advanced nutrients website. Lol only 100x worse

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

Nice! Sorry if someone already pointed this out and you switched out the lights but try to never veg again with only one T5 epecilly at that distance that strech was extreme, Thats an extra 2-3 inches you didnt need. Looking forward following this!

Indiva710

Indiva710

Nice! Sorry if someone already pointed this out and you switched out the lights but try to never veg again with only one T5 epecilly at that distance that strech was extreme, Thats an extra 2-3 inches you didnt need. Looking forward following this!
I actually wasn't using it to veg in as it was for seedlings only until they rooted then went to the aero cloner and I had 2 t5 but they are still worthless and like I said I'm going to put my spare qb132 board so I won't ever have a issue again...And the t5 is what the cabinet came with and what superponics uses in which I'm changing as this has never happens before..As it's the 1st time I tried it with the t5s as I had another experiment going in the aero cloner plus they can't be in there anyways during not being fully rooted like they are now...
My veg tent right now is a 4.6x4.6x6.3ft
In which Im running x4 qb288 v2 4k for above the plants and have x4 qb132s 3500k on the sides ...However Im selling my boards and going w x2 scynce led raging kale for veg and x2 raging Kush for bloom ...
And not worried about the small amount of stress from them still needs to go into 8in c.c netpots and I'll burry the rest of it like it never even happened so I'm good....
Check out my last grow if u want to see the rest of my setup or just wait until I post the new pics for the jelly pie I'm running this crop ...Some purple rosin will be dopetasic and I got quite a few other purple strains coming too

Indiva710

Indiva710

Yay home from a 5 day stay in the hospital and damn got a bunch of roots in that time for these plants glad they are toughing up their stems to stand straight up and no more crutch....Def not doing that one again
IMG 20191206 110247
IMG 20191206 110241
IMG 20191206 111412

Sorry ladies and gents they arent too happy as u can see but could be a hell of a lot worse my pH was at 7.02.....yikes ppm @ 240 too it was at 340...It is kinda nice not seeing the garden for a few days and then checking them out on how much they grew vs daily still noticeable but not as much... Like my last crop in veg I was in the hospital for 9 days and they were bulging out the tent even lol got too sick and I couldnt move them to bloom and then scrog and all that just not possible...

IMG 20191206 111412
Indiva710

Indiva710

Got some updated pics these plants are really loving the lpa cloner...Also ordering a short cycle timer so I can hook up the fogger too and get the best of both worlds as the fuzzy roots w fog and the plentiful and fishbone type roots are great too and the drinker roots lol...
IMG 20191208 074307
IMG 20191208 074326

For nutes right now I'm using cultured solutions only cuz I have 5gal of it and I don't have a problem with it other than its liquid lol..But it is very clean and my favorite liquid nutes company however going to change it to jacks hydro here very soon as I already have most of that as in epsom salts and cal nit....And pry some m.o.s.t and call it a day ...No need for mpk this time as I have tons of bloom booster either cultured solutions or some good ole mad farmer Moab ......

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Got some updated pics these plants are really loving the lpa cloner...Also ordering a short cycle timer so I can hook up the fogger too and get the best of both worlds as the fuzzy roots w fog and the plentiful and fishbone type roots are great too and the drinker roots lol...
View attachment 918852View attachment 918853
For nutes right now I'm using cultured solutions only cuz I have 5gal of it and I don't have a problem with it other than its liquid lol..But it is very clean and my favorite liquid nutes company however going to change it to jacks hydro here very soon as I already have most of that as in epsom salts and cal nit....And pry some m.o.s.t and call it a day ...No need for mpk this time as I have tons of bloom booster either cultured solutions or some good ole mad farmer Moab ......
Good stuff bro. They coming along nice

Indiva710

Indiva710

Yes yes they are and I'm already starting to smell them esp wen I give em a lil rub a dub dub lol they stink so damn good and can't wait to taste her lol....
Has anyone else besides me used vinegar to clean with like after a crop..As I tried it on my aerocloner before I put my seedlings in there as there was too much salt build up on the sides for my liking plus that komplete enzyme shit fucked shit up too ...Never again lol so I ran the vinegar in the cloner for like 2hr dumped it and rinsed it out and let it dry and there wasn't any white salt build up on anything and I kid u not that container and everything was soooo clean I was quite shocked actually ....
And it won't just work for hydro of course I bet it does wonders for fabric pots just soak them in it maybe a brush too and will be just like new def worth trying out ...I don't have any dirty fabric pots so can't try that out .....It also does wonders for your faucets and w e around the house I'f you have hard water put it in a spray bottle and problem solved....So same w the pots too just use a spray bottle .....

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yes yes they are and I'm already starting to smell them esp wen I give em a lil rub a dub dub lol they stink so damn good and can't wait to taste her lol....
Has anyone else besides me used vinegar to clean with like after a crop..As I tried it on my aerocloner before I put my seedlings in there as there was too much salt build up on the sides for my liking plus that komplete enzyme shit fucked shit up too ...Never again lol so I ran the vinegar in the cloner for like 2hr dumped it and rinsed it out and let it dry and there wasn't any white salt build up on anything and I kid u not that container and everything was soooo clean I was quite shocked actually ....
And it won't just work for hydro of course I bet it does wonders for fabric pots just soak them in it maybe a brush too and will be just like new def worth trying out ...I don't have any dirty fabric pots so can't try that out .....It also does wonders for your faucets and w e around the house I'f you have hard water put it in a spray bottle and problem solved....So same w the pots too just use a spray bottle .....
It's a great cleaner... Especially for mirrors or Windows. That with newspaper no little fluffy shit from paper towels or cloths. Just perfect ly streak free surface. It also does wonders to clean coffee makers and all sortsa shit

Indiva710

Indiva710

Yup pretty much anything that collects salt build up...Coca cola does wonders on toilets...And Penny's just imagine what it does to it stomach lol...Also w the newspaper for Windows do one side vertical and the other horizontal so if u do get a few streaks u know what side it is ....
Just like scrubbing bubbles and a scrub brush does wonders on leather interior but u have to recondition the leather after as you should anyways ..

Latest posts

Top Bottom