Indoor 600W Organic Soil - Dispensary Blueberry Bagseeds

• Thread starter 2DogWalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

2DogWalker

Thanks to all for all the kind words. Getting fun under the suns!

Laz/Shiva,

I couldn't imagine this to be a mag deficiency as I pushed em pretty hard with epsom salt, but I guess this strain could just want more! And they have been like this since I have had them which was from the point of rooted clone. I am trying to treat them with some Gen Org Cal Mag and upin base nute doses to see if I can figure it out just for the sake of science, as this strain is definitely not going to stay.

Bubble,

I think AI #1 will be a keeper for sure. Not much stretch at all, and honestly probably the best producer in the whole room....

2Dog

I

Igot5onit

2dog - i agree AI #1 looks like a keeper, Ill let you know what i pull off each one. That HK #2 isn't going to sit down to anything in that room tho i don't think......

2DogWalker

Igot,

What up bro, I can't disagree but AI#1 has some serious funk.
I just feel like you could pack a room with HK#2 in veg and come out with a room full of colas.... These 2 aren't leaving the stable. Im hoping to rec'v a pack of testers POW x RMH from Hazeman, that I feel might be just what I've been looking.

Karma White OG seeds gonna hit paper towel by tomorrow FINALLY lol!:character0053:

2Dog

2DogWalker

Lights out

beautiful girls!

Thanks bro, I regularly sit in your thread and drool all over my keyboard....

UPDATE::::::fighting0040::fighting0040:

Here are some lights out shots of the new Blueberries 26 Days Into Flower. Feeding Fox Farm 3 Pack and 3 Solubles....

Thanks for your input...I am going to start a few new FUN Threads Tonight :)...

2 DOG

IMG 4070
IMG 4068
IMG 4072
IMG 4076
IMG 4081
IMG 4082
IMG 4085
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nicely done buddy! I'm interested to see how these girls turn out from the Fox Farm nutes and solubles... I've got some samples that I may try on a few soil plants... :thinking

2DogWalker

Nicely done buddy! I'm interested to see how these girls turn out from the Fox Farm nutes and solubles... I've got some samples that I may try on a few soil plants... :thinking

Thanks bro,

I will say, conservatively - - - - so far so good. Thanks for stopping by :rollj:

Lookin real happy man ! Shizam and then there was buds.

No doubt I wish I had that UCShizam lol, thanks bro I smoked a little sample of these blueberries from my boys grow, they were nice old school hairy easy toking bliss for sure - check out the Aurora indica photos I posted in cannabis photography if your interested.... Thanks for coming thru bro :harvest:

Well, I have the honor of testing POW x RMH for Hazeman and will get them started asap :) - Will be starting a thread soon along with others

Also things getting off with my white og and purple pygmy seeds - have new threads.....

2Dog

sticky icky

sticky icky

Lookin killer 2DW those are gonna be some big ass dank colaz I'm diggin those little roller carts for the grow boxes nice work brotha

2DogWalker

Could they be getting bigger

Lookin killer 2DW those are gonna be some big ass dank colaz I'm diggin those little roller carts for the grow boxes nice work brotha

Thanks bro, one of em has a bad wheel I need to replace but other than that they are badass. I have a new one being used in my other flower room right now, they have wheels that pop right in the bottom very nice stuff.....They are working well, definitely need to up the perlite to speed up drying out process....

Well I figured I would pop a few pics and put them up, as the pistils are finally starting to turn orange (hope for some major swelllage soon) I bought some AN Overdrive to test out, and thinkin bout pickin up some gravity from humboldt if I can scraggle some time....Day forty I believe of flower so almost 6 weeks, I am thinkin at least four more.....

Maple syrup in 2011 lookin great in Michigan, so Far :) :harvest::harvest::harvest:

2Dog

100 2277
100 2284
100 2285
100 2283
100 2280
100 2282
100 2279
100 2281
100 2288
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Excellent update 2DogWalker! IMHO, I think they could be a bit bigger with a PK Boost... Have you used the Fox Farm solubles yet? Be careful with them as they are very strong and have high PK ratios to N... :thinking

2DogWalker

Very nice !

Are you running c02 ?

Bubble what up thanks for stoppin by! No Co2 for me, yet....

Excellent update 2DogWalker! IMHO, I think they could be a bit bigger with a PK Boost... Have you used the Fox Farm solubles yet? Be careful with them as they are very strong and have high PK ratios to N... :thinking

Yeah I have been using them at like 1/8 strength (was fearful of them as I had heard many warnings ), the tips started to burn about 12 to 14 days ago and I ran the New Fox Farm Flush Agent Sledgehammer the last feed. I am thinking it may have been a little too much N in the burn and I could have hit them harder with the solubles from the start....

My Night temps were getting way too low as well, so I think that significantly impacted the size of growth unfortunately.....Lessons learned :)

Thanks for rollin thru!

They should be ready for a feed tomorrow, which I will up the solubles a tad, I am at the week of the FF schedule where I would add a little N back in, I am thinking I will at a low dose, especially in the one right under the light as its yellowing out quite a bit....I am thinking probably 3 more weeks before I begin the 2 week flush....

2Dog

sticky icky

sticky icky

Them girls are deff startin to get swole your gonna love overdrive that's one product I will never stop using I notice a big diff the next day in the girls keep rockin these out 2DW there lookin awesome!!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Seems like a lot of farmers are having great success with Big Bud amd Overdrive... I'd like to try those two in the future... For now, I've had good results with the HammerHead and MOAB combo in hydro and coco... Recently I added the MOAB to my soil/coco plants for the first time and was pleased with the results. MOAB has a similar NPK ratio to the Fox Farms solubles, and as I do in hydro, I simply reduced my base nutes and added 50 PPM of HammerHead and 100 PPM of MOAB... I'll prob try the sample packs I have of Fox Farm solubles on a test soil plant in a future round... :thinking

P.S. No supplemental CO2 for me either 2 Dog... In any event, your girls look good and hopefully you can snap some lights out bud shots for us to see them in all their glory... Yeah I'm a picture whore! :nod

2DogWalker

Seems like a lot of farmers are having great success with Big Bud amd Overdrive... I'd like to try those two in the future... For now, I've had good results with the HammerHead and MOAB combo in hydro and coco... Recently I added the MOAB to my soil/coco plants for the first time and was pleased with the results. MOAB has a similar NPK ratio to the Fox Farms solubles, and as I do in hydro, I simply reduced my base nutes and added 50 PPM of HammerHead and 100 PPM of MOAB... I'll prob try the sample packs I have of Fox Farm solubles on a test soil plant in a future round... :thinking

P.S. No supplemental CO2 for me either 2 Dog... In any event, your girls look good and hopefully you can snap some lights out bud shots for us to see them in all their glory... Yeah I'm a picture whore! :nod

I have been running with the solubles but think I will substitute 50% of my cha ching solubles with overdrive in the last two weeks of feed.

I had some serious yellowing out over the last few days, but I fed them a little bit of N last night, as prev. stated it is that the week of FF schedule I am on. I think in the future I will run grow for a little longer into bloom and slowly wean off it for smoother feeding curve I dunno tho (knowledge welcome)! So hopefully they'll green up a little over the next few days and get their swell on!

Best
2Dog

2DogWalker

:((( Seeded

Well,

I must have missed a hermie in the back side of one of these plants, because seeds have started EVERYWHERE on the blueberries..... Very very dissapointed. They are everywhere I dont want to take pictures sorry....i Am thinking I should just chop them before the rest of the plant gets worse???? Let me know if there is any reason I should let them live? they are about 49 days into flower now, but like i said before the seeds are everywhere I figured just I could harvest now with no flush and at least have a little less than good personal smoke instead of a bunch of seeds and shell casings.....Let me know please and thanks...

Regretfully,

2Dog

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
That sucks... Only two logical choices... Flush for a week and a half and chop or go the distance... Keep your head up and think about the White OG! :cool

2DogWalker

ok,

So I over reacted as typical when I am not medicated :)...The seeds weren't as bad as I had believed or elaborated. Starting Day 8 of Flush - Crystal Production is doing good, I have picked and prodded at these plants quite a bit just learning their structure and looking for seeds as well so they look a little FUBR.... They are looking quite yellow now and I will probably begin harvest by the end of the week if Time allows...

Thanks again to all those that helped in this Thread, it has been more appreciated than I can elaborate with words. Thanks a million....I will update pics one or two more times - Not the greatest bud, but I think I am learning!

A Direct Thanks to Bubblehaze and Shady for all your help along the way!

Thanks again,
2DogWalker

Top Bottom