Indoor Grow, Alaska, One Plant 600w

• Thread starter kodiakaarom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kodiakaarom

kodiakaarom

Started with a clone from Red Run dispensary. Strain Salmonberry Bomb. I started with three 42w cfl and one shop light T-12 florescent. Grew for a week or so with that. Transplanted into 5 gallon pot and switched rooms to grow in. I couldn't keep the temp down with the door closed. Was getting up to 95 had some signs of stress on leaf edges. Moved to a open room got temps steady 70-79max made a screen and all started on January 12th when I got clone.

Indoor grow alaska one plant 600w
Indoor grow alaska one plant 600w 2
Indoor grow alaska one plant 600w 3
Indoor grow alaska one plant 600w 4
Indoor grow alaska one plant 600w 5
Indoor grow alaska one plant 600w 6
Indoor grow alaska one plant 600w 7
Indoor grow alaska one plant 600w 8
Indoor grow alaska one plant 600w 9
Indoor grow alaska one plant 600w 10
907debow1234

907debow1234

Welcome fellow alaskan... looks like a good start. Is this your first grow? Our two local spots aren't selling clones yet. So looks like you lucked out, I really dig the screen work also.

Welcome to the farm. Your in good company here, best of luck.

kodiakaarom

kodiakaarom

My first real grow. I've helped others in the past with 200 hundred plus clones but they weren't mine and was just pretty much just a laborer haha. I was going to fill up the screen but I'm on a time issue so ill be flipping the lights today and will continue to tuck the stretch and hope for the best. I have other seeds germinated now pineapple fields.

kodiakaarom

kodiakaarom

Make sure you keep a cutting lol
I got one. If not the dispensary is selling full rooted plants 40 bucks or clones for 20. I don't have any clones or anything like that so I didn't really bother. I've got a little test going on. I got a cutting prepped then wrapped in wet toilet paper in a bowl with a pot bottom acting as my dome on top of my ballast haha what the had to try I broke it off while lst a week ago. Just switched lights off at 7 so the fun begins.....

WP 20170130 19 22 02 Pro
WP 20170130 19 22 24 Pro
kodiakaarom

kodiakaarom

I got one. If not the dispensary is selling full rooted plants 40 bucks or clones for 20. I don't have any clones or anything like that so I didn't really bother. I've got a little test going on. I got a cutting prepped then wrapped in wet toilet paper in a bowl with a pot bottom acting as my dome on top of my ballast haha what the had to try I broke it off while lst a week ago. Just switched lights off at 7 so the fun begins.....
Clonex

kodiakaarom

kodiakaarom

Welcome fellow alaskan... looks like a good start. Is this your first grow? Our two local spots aren't selling clones yet. So looks like you lucked out, I really dig the screen work also.

Welcome to the farm. Your in good company here, best of luck.

Hey there good to see another Alaskan on here I hope all is well wherever you are.

907debow1234

907debow1234

Why the time crunch, no room? Know what the bud time is on that strain? Any sprouts and how many beans did you drop of pineapple?
Did ya also snag those at dispensary.
Yea great screen. I've made my own. Or u can buy em... The screen is correct the single strands can be a pain so netting concept holds better.

kodiakaarom

kodiakaarom

Yea I got the seeds from high bush buds but not intentionally. I bought a gram of pineapple fields and was smoking it with wife and she's like wtf is up with the taste so I dumped bowl out and sure enough four burnt up seeds. So I looked through the remaining green in bag and found three mature seeds with black lines.

kodiakaarom

kodiakaarom

Haha no UI either went commercial fishing out in the gulf and Bering sea for halibut and black cod hahaha but it is what it is. I want to make sure I can get something decent before going in a little deeper with separate rooms lights etc.... Ive only got one 600w and some thrift store fans. My thermostat for the room is half a turn or full turn to open the window more. Ghetto but still growing.

907debow1234

907debow1234

600, should be plenty for a while. Next investment I'd suggest is a t5. I'm sure others may object but I've had great experience with em. I used them for veg time also, with others... simple oscillating fan works. At your current size a 12" is fine.. simple is best, judging my your work so far I'd say you got the green thumb just be careful of the snake oils they sell ya.

20170201 205643
kodiakaarom

kodiakaarom

600, should be plenty for a while. Next investment I'd suggest is a t5. I'm sure others may object but I've had great experience with em. I used them for veg time also, with others... simple oscillating fan works. At your current size a 12" is fine.. simple is best, judging my your work so far I'd say you got the green thumb just be careful of the snake oils they sell ya.
very nice. I am going the t5 route next time. I more than likely have and issue right now. I have plant in five gallon pot now three days into flowering and I just looked around the base of pot and can now see a few roots am I fucked? Should I let it go or attempt to transplant again. I've got a inch of rocks from the beach in the bottom so ill probably fuck some roots up if I transplant again but if I dont I assume root bound or halfway through flowering they'll die? Any input appreciated.

kodiakaarom

kodiakaarom

Or is it possible to just remove drain tray then put my five gallon in a Rubbermaid tub deal with dirt and maybe the roots will grow out of the five gallon pot holes and grow into the next layer of soil. Its a clone so no tap root.

907debow1234

907debow1234

No don't transplant.... The roots peeking out the bottom is great even better if their bright white and fuzzy.. The plant won't actually grow many more roots while producing buds.. All that work is in veg room.

Top Bottom