Indoor Grow, Alaska, One Plant 600w

• Thread starter kodiakaarom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kodiakaarom

kodiakaarom

Why the time crunch, no room? Know what the bud time is on that strain? Any sprouts and how many beans did you drop of pineapple?
Did ya also snag those at dispensary.
Yea great screen. I've made my own. Or u can buy em... The screen is correct the single strands can be a pain so netting concept holds better.
Three pineapple fields beans all sprouted. Yes I got from dispensary but not the way your supposed to. I was smoking it with my wife and she's all wtf is that taste? One bowl had four burnt beans. So I looked through the rest of the stuff I bought and found three fully mature seeds.

907debow1234

907debow1234

Ugh.. commercial herb sold at store. Littered with seeds... noobs... hopefully those will be seeds from a hermaphrodite plant an not a full blown male. Or you will have baby males popping up. If it turned later from stress or whatever there is still hope of females. I've Gotten Some Bomb Strains The through Bag seeds so hope for the best...

kodiakaarom

kodiakaarom

Ugh.. commercial herb sold at store. Littered with seeds... noobs... hopefully those will be seeds from a hermaphrodite plant an not a full blown male. Or you will have baby males popping up. If it turned later from stress or whatever there is still hope of females. I've Gotten Some Bomb Strains The through Bag seeds so hope for the best...
Yeah that's what I said haha but went from wtf to hey maybe..... I've smoked all the strains from both shops and the PF is the only one I ever had seeds with.

907debow1234

907debow1234

Are you shopping at Kodiak stores? What's the prices if u don't mind me asking ?

kodiakaarom

kodiakaarom

Na I live in Kenai area. I grew up in Kodiak. I got the clone for $20 at red run. There prices are higher than high bush buds. Price per gram 14-19 8th 43-55 etc......

kodiakaarom

kodiakaarom

Na I live in Kenai area. I grew up in Kodiak. I got the clone for $20 at red run. There prices are higher than high bush buds. Price per gram 14-19 8th 43-55 etc......
Red run is like 17-22 per gram no price break going to more weigh. There about to have there grand opening sometime in Feb. When there own brands of product is up for sale. I like both. Hbb has a way better variety there on facebook with strains and prices.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

im thinking it looks good for sure just ghetto as hell but what ever works for u I have a 600 hps I can grow 6-8 full size plants use cfl for clones

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

clones don't need much and keep the heat off them looks like in one pic the bulb got to close

kodiakaarom

kodiakaarom

Haha very ghetto at the moment if this turns out worth while I may apply for a limited cultivators license and get the right set up. I have 8 clones attempting to root. Again no clones or anything just honey water and into the dirt three I just dipped in pure honey to see if it maybe works who knows if not I will drive to town and buy some cloning stuff. Thanks

907debow1234

907debow1234

I also hail from Kenai area. Keep the pics coming, love to see how your screen is working for ya.

justiceman

justiceman

Looking good! I'm along for the ride. Are you growing in soil? She's looking great! You're gonna get a nice harvest.

very nice. I am going the t5 route next time. I more than likely have and issue right now. I have plant in five gallon pot now three days into flowering and I just looked around the base of pot and can now see a few roots am I fucked? Should I let it go or attempt to transplant again. I've got a inch of rocks from the beach in the bottom so ill probably fuck some roots up if I transplant again but if I dont I assume root bound or halfway through flowering they'll die? Any input appreciated.
:DYou really are new to growing hahahaha. Sorry I had to lmao. Like what was said earlier that's actually a really good sign. Just keep her going in that 5 gal and you'll be pleased. I'm impressed as I've seen far worse grows by more experienced farmers, and you even brought her back to perfect health from the state she was in from that first picture.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

i never tried honey used gel and powder all seems the same now i use MG rooting powder works for me every time + i use dome

kodiakaarom

kodiakaarom

So I'm a dumbass but yeah haha... I went and bought some organic bloom nutes today and bought a ph tester. I mixed up the usual batch I do and tested it...... Resulted in 4-maybe 5 ph haha shitty but it is what it is now with new nutes I'm at 6.5 I didn't do anything yet. Should I flush or just start using the new products? I will be doing this in 14 hours so hopefully there's input thanks.

Top Bottom