Indoor grow diary. 3rd grow

• Thread starter trt92
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
trt92

trt92

Done 2 rounds growing first g13 haze. Then autoflower sativas. Both went well with room for improvements.

Ive newly put out new plants. LSD 100% indica skunk, and a 100% sativa named jack herrier.
I Got 2 tents 1 small 1 big. Big tent 300w led. Small 1 100w led
Got my lsd strain in big tent 15 7litre pots with good soil.
Small tent could only fit 4 sativas in 7litre pots.

Pictures of 2-3 weeks old plants from scratch.. their bushy and seem good. Around 20cm + . wanna start flowering at 30cm... prev grows ive started flowering abit too early. Ended up with around 150g..
Hope to reach 200 now.
Nutrients i use root enhancer from start to this stage.
Then some nutrients for plants to absorb nore nutrients... cant remember name.. activera maybe? all biobizz
biobizz grow.. wil start at week 4 i gues. Same week i start flowering i assume.
Bio flowering , wil start in week 5 i think 1 week after 12/12
Also using top max during flowering. Lights dimmed to 50% now, wil put up to 100% when i flower

Pictures: ( lights off during pics)
big tent first:
then 2 pictures of small tent.
Im experiencing with auto watering so thats why a 1.5 litre bottle is with a plant.. just wanna see how long it can leak.. i did order som tubes with an adjustable crane for water drip. But ofc the screw threads was just to small to fit bottles.. maybe diff bottles in usa?

Any input on what i could change ?

Indoor grow diary 3rd grow
Indoor grow diary 3rd grow 2
Indoor grow diary 3rd grow 3
Indoor grow diary 3rd grow 4
Indoor grow diary 3rd grow 5
Indoor grow diary 3rd grow 6
Indoor grow diary 3rd grow 7
Last edited:
trt92

trt92

The bottle trick didnt work at all😅 i could prob drill a smaller hole but no way it will last for 7 + days
Can. Plants survive 14 days? With a huge watering ? Ive experienced it after 7 days,, still alive but leaves hanging down af, but they got alive again quick.. but 7 extra days ?

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

They are looking great.

i found this in norway (screw thread should be oki):

and this one also:

trt92

trt92

They are looking great.

i found this in norway (screw thread should be oki):

and this one also:

AHa, the first temu. Link saus product expired... same site i found the others..

The pump system i see but tank looks like a 1 litre for 8 plants

I see these: https://www.temu.com/no/2-8-Stk-Sel...07895009294_jgq3zl7yo5&_x_sessn_id=r7bafg0uqs

But they look weird i cant see picture angle of the screw thread or what size i need.. but it said they last 20 dayd

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

you can use use any tank outside of the tent the pipe that connect to the pump is 2m ... but you will need two for your 15 plants and two 8 litre tank minimum

318227219 max

trt92

trt92

you can use use any tank outside of the tent the pipe that connect to the pump is 2m ... but you will need two for your 15 plants and two 8 litre tank minimum

View attachment 2120479
Hm yy i gurs il try it,, stuff is dirt cheap on that site,, just unsure if i get a 100 dollar toll fee if it cost over a certain amount in this shit country... when in comes to taxiing us😅

trt92

trt92

This fits bottles in my country?

30 dollar for 4 hm. I think i bought 30 of them for 15 dollar last , but they didnt fit:p. Il buy 4 of them and see if they work i think

Or maybe i shud try the auto watering system for 40 dollar... everything included? I see some system u need pump seperate bought

Last edited:
HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

i searched for norway web site so i think it should, isn't this web shop from norway ?

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

yeah should work if you manage to set the drip speed properly ... i think all of them are from different chinese seller so not sure with the bottle screw thead size but i suppose that if they're sold in norway it should work.

trt92

trt92

Update on the grow:
Put the sativas in the small, low roof in flower a few days ago, and tied them down so they dont reach light to fast, and clipped off somes leaves over bud sights. Also put it from 50watt to 100watt(max). Did this and worked good last time with 50gram on 3 or 4 plants with 100w cheap led. 0.5g r watt which is the best i could hope for when i grow fast. Noticed buds could go as far as 10cm from this light without getting burned. But this time its pure sativas, i can notice the height grow on them more and also on the pure indicas how low and bushy they are compared to hybrids..
Might need to move to coal filter with fan outside tebt this time in the small tent this time maybe, or try bind them around the wall some how 🤔

The indicas in the big tent i just put on flower 4 days later.. was suppose to keep them in grow some more, but their so tight stacked thought i might aswell start. Set the watt from 150watt to 300watt (max) Fed them with 1ml bio grow, acti vera and top max.

20240221 155351
20240221 155401
20240221 155654
20240221 155709
20240221 155702
Last edited:
trt92

trt92

Wondering abit on fertelizing.. intill now ive done 1ml biobizz grow pr litre water (which is around what i give each plant every 4-5 day ich when they start to get big at around 1 month after seedlings.. & have thoughts if i should give them more on this stretch phase if early flowering stage, as plants have probably used most natural soil grow nutrients by this time, but idk if thry should have more during this phase.. opinions folks?

Top Bottom