Indoor grow diary. 3rd grow

• Thread starter trt92
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
trt92

trt92

Going to harvest both the i indica and sativa tomorrow. Looked at them yesterday and i could see milky tricomes.. even the thin sativa had gotten bigger buds all of a sudden on 8 days.. still smaller buds then the indica tho,, would probably let both be a few days more, but going away for 14 days, so just thankful they matured enough just before i leave. If not i would have probably just watered it and let them dry & die while i was gone and cut them of when i arived, read that can be done too. Was also supriced that the soil was still moist after 8 days without watering,, but plants have grown buds and matured, just seems weird they didnt drink at the end almost...
Didnt get to take any pictures but wil do it tomorrow
Pictures right before cut. Some of the small buds on the sativa still has some white hairscompared to the tops, but can i do🤷‍♂️ if i let it stay for 15 more days it would probably over mature.

Excited for next grow.. wil be mostly sativas i got left.. a few indicas and then il also try out the seeds pollinated from the hermie of mimosa auto to mimosa auto. And some seeds pollinated from mimosa hermie auto to lemon haze pheno, that was in the same tent.

20240410 150851
20240410 150841
20240410 150829
20240410 150824
20240410 150819
20240410 150811
Skynet97

Skynet97

Good job with first harvest! How are you drying? Any plans with the popcorn and trim? Personally I use the (nice) popkorn for edibles and the trims and twigs I just burn.

trt92

trt92

Good job with first harvest! How are you drying? Any plans with the popcorn and trim? Personally I use the (nice) popkorn for edibles and the trims and twigs I just burn.
this time i just cut the plant off and hang it all upside down in the tent with good ventilation dark. Usually takes 3 weeks to dry. I just take the buds & throw the rest if that was what u asked

trt92

trt92

this time i just cut the plant off and hang it all upside down in the tent with good ventilation dark. Usually takes 3 weeks to dry. I just take the buds & throw the rest if that was what u asked
Still not dry after 16 days like expected

Top Bottom