• Thread starter 5ecret 5quirrel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
5ecret 5quirrel

5ecret 5quirrel

hello! i've been reading thcfarmer for years and it's been helpful. thanks

deacon1503

deacon1503

My buddy lived in china for 5 years good luck on ur endeavor.

He mentioned the Nese aren't too fond of cannabis especially if ur an ex-pat.

Any pics?

5ecret 5quirrel

5ecret 5quirrel

for growing i think its 2 weeks, selling is a whole other story. then again to be perfectly honest just depends on politics

bonkia

bonkia

Sooo does weeks really mean life or is that an expression? Cause life?!? No way!!

bonkia

bonkia

I think most of prefer to fly under the radar. I'm from the Emerald triangle where everyone grows. Most people get paranoid around me ;) because of the way I present myself and don't engage in local gossip.
Didn't figure you where being foolish I guess I could have just googled it. As I've said I just haven't met a grower from china.

5ecret 5quirrel

5ecret 5quirrel

2 weeks that's what the locals tell me, again distribution is punished much more severely, the penalties are unclear i think it was sell over 2 zippers will get you in some serious sh*t

5ecret 5quirrel

5ecret 5quirrel

here ya go deacon thanks for the reply and good wishes.
IMGP1106

bonkia

bonkia

Looks legit, what are you working with? Can you even get clones in china or do you need to buy seeds?

5ecret 5quirrel

5ecret 5quirrel

beans no clones that i know of . . . things have been really scarce up until recently. Still hard to get good seeds but equipment is easier to get, i just got an x2 5 band spectrum led light for 30% of the price.
IMGP1100IMGP1103IMGP1104

5ecret 5quirrel

5ecret 5quirrel

My buddy lived in china for 5 years good luck on ur endeavor.

He mentioned the Nese aren't too fond of cannabis especially if ur an ex-pat.

Any pics?

dude! my expats friends flip cuz they never see cron, it’s always some mid grade stuff floating around. what can i say i spoil myself. thanks for the welcome i wasn’t sure which community join but i feel like home @ thcfarm already.

here something i want to share, it’s a page out of a chinese medicine book about cannabis, i was told that this page is no longer printed
i haven’t had time to translate it yet. . . o_O in a nut shell talks about different parts of the plant for different types of cures, for example the hemp leaf can cure up to 100 different types of skin diseases.

5ecret 5quirrel

5ecret 5quirrel

I would be the fakk outta china if getting caught growing amounts to a life sentence. Fucking love COLORADO!
i totally want to move there, i want to raise a family there. I’m looking for a clean place to grow some food for me and my family. being in such a dirty place makes me want the complete opposite.

5ecret 5quirrel

5ecret 5quirrel

Sooo does weeks really mean life or is that an expression? Cause life?!? No way!!
it’s not uncommon for drug dealers to do 5-15 years. Been helping a friend with depression, she’s off her pharm meds, and only needs to toke once every three days. it’s a medicine man, definitely having some internal conflicts with the penalties.

5ecret 5quirrel

5ecret 5quirrel

eeek me and my wife tried to translate this, i know it’s not 100% correct there’s a leaf section still. Anyone got some good chinese skills. this is really traditional chinese

1590 document

treats fungi

Different types
fire weed
yellow weed

han(majority) weed

male weed

female weed

fruit mature rid of male

smell is irratating, gentle

flower - stops skin from turning dark stops itching on skin

flower - helps rid of bad blood

flower - helps regulate female menstration cycle

flower - augur eat cannabis and and ginger so they can predict the future

Fruit shelled - Causes hallucinations

seed shelled - mix cannabis with two other substances make small balls eat one a day facing the sun after 100 days causes hallucination

Roots - helps urination problems

Roots - treats dystocia

Seed without shell - wash your hair with it ( fruit without the shell) help hair hold more moister

unshelled seeds- treats constipation

unshelled seeds -treats exhaustion

unshelled fruit - helps produce breast milk

unshelled fruit or fruit helps women menstrastion

unshelled fruit - treats joint circulation

Top Bottom