Indoor grow in china

• Thread starter 5ecret 5quirrel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
5ecret 5quirrel

5ecret 5quirrel

yeah 95% of the equipment comes from China, so I imagine it is very cheap to get things there.
Yes! my hoods and ballast set + timer is about 170 USD. 100USD for a hood just doesn’t make sense to me after living here for a while. it’s sheet metal . . .

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Thanks for sharing the photos of the traditional medicine page. I find it fascinating that they use (very good) illustrations of the male flowering plant. It is unfortunate that this particular page is left out, quite unfortunate indeed.

5ecret 5quirrel

5ecret 5quirrel

just want to say thanks to the THCfarming community! there is something great here and happy to be apart of it!! feeling at home:)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I think I can speak for everyone here when I say we're happy to have you, especially as you're willing to contribute to the body of knowledge.

5ecret 5quirrel

5ecret 5quirrel

I think I can speak for everyone here when I say we're happy to have you, especially as you're willing to contribute to the body of knowledge.
i learned almost everything i know from this site. . . and books.

P

plant-lover68

Welcome to the forum,5ecret 5quirrel. China doesn't sound as harsh as the states in some respects, especially the South. Loved the herbal page. I wander if I wrapped some hemp leaves around a certain part of my body if it would cause a resurrection?
Seriously, I haven't had any good Cannabis since November of 2o11. My doctor started drug testing me every month because I take pain pills and you know that's a sign of low character if you have 5 discs in you c-spine damaged and a ruptured disc in your lower back. My condition is inoperable, but if I wasn't a low class drug user, I could take the pain. Our tax dollars at work. Take care and enjoy the fruits of your labor. The deer and bugs ate up my outdoor garden last year and the seeds I ordered and buried turned to dust. I guess sealing them in a glass jar and burying them in the ground wasn't the cause, but the vacuum & sealing must have done something to the seeds. Lessons learned and moving on. If I ever get a good crop where I can store it and have a constant and low cost source of medicine, the doctor and the nazi government can take the pain pills and shove them where the sun doesn't shine.

5ecret 5quirrel

5ecret 5quirrel

Welcome to the forum,5ecret 5quirrel. China doesn't sound as harsh as the states in some respects, especially the South. Loved the herbal page. I wander if I wrapped some hemp leaves around a certain part of my body if it would cause a resurrection?
Seriously, I haven't had any good Cannabis since November of 2o11. My doctor started drug testing me every month because I take pain pills and you know that's a sign of low character if you have 5 discs in you c-spine damaged and a ruptured disc in your lower back. My condition is inoperable, but if I wasn't a low class drug user, I could take the pain. Our tax dollars at work. Take care and enjoy the fruits of your labor. The deer and bugs ate up my outdoor garden last year and the seeds I ordered and buried turned to dust. I guess sealing them in a glass jar and burying them in the ground wasn't the cause, but the vacuum & sealing must have done something to the seeds. Lessons learned and moving on. If I ever get a good crop where I can store it and have a constant and low cost source of medicine, the doctor and the nazi government can take the pain pills and shove them where the sun doesn't shine.

yes sir! I put all my capital into my new room, but i do intend to have a professional translator take a look at the herbal page and repost it in english. Where are you located about generally not specifically? good luck out there and fight the good fight. how do you say . . . the laws are “Harsh” just no tax dollars enforcing it. Although i have been hearing stories about public check points and drug test on people with priors . . . but so far it’s been just that.

lost some beans to the soil, it’s ok we all make many mistakes, I was under the impression seeds are good up to 6 months under the right conditions, cool and dry after that they loose their vigor.

a little side note *Just read that the gov and the pharms are totally into bio piracy these days. i’m guessing most ppl at the farm know this already, in the future our little ladies might not be alone in our gardens, might have to make room for other plants under attack by big companies. farmers like the ones on THCfarmer are a part of the last line of defense against biopiracy, we don’t take it too court, but instead we take it to the basement (why ask for permission when you know the answer is no). We all know if the gov and phar had their way cannabis would not exist today. To all the brothers who made the greatest sacrificed, (like those at the rainbow farm) we light our joints and torch our bowls in your memory.

Top Bottom