Indoor Mini Grow - Top Fed Dwc

• Thread starter OldManRiver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OldManRiver

OldManRiver

i forget the best brand to get.but if u go w/plain jane ones it will probably continue.if they clog again its easier jus keeping water level 1/4 below netcups
They won't be needed for long, just till the roots hit the water. Roots are already coming out of the rapid rooters.

fatawa

fatawa

20170816 103036
They won't be needed for long, just till the roots hit the water. Roots are already coming out of the rapid rooters.
cool..someothers do it that waytoo.i clone n dwc,start beans with only taproots like this too(im speaking of the 1/4" thing)heres a clone i got rooted 1.5wks ago.wil save u some cash nxt time if u wanna try it.you ever check that other thread out i taggd u n?shud throw one of yur monsters on there.its got all the heavy hitters on 1 thread.

fatawa

fatawa

I cant wait till u get past the slow begining here starting from bean.curious to c hows yur act n yur environment.im sure great just curious.i love 2 c fellow dwc

fatawa

fatawa

Interesting, Ppm is actually going up over time
i already knew the answer to my question yesterday,yur too high on 812.i can tell from the viens n yur leaves,and also theres just no way you can b that high on ppm yet.the reason its dropping is because there choosing to drink just water(cuz 812 is too high)which makes yur ppms go up cause if u remove water from yur mix its a higher concentrate of nutes per/gal.drop them ppms down to 375 trust me...u keep bumping up 100 each wk till u get a drop of 15-30ppm overnite.this lets u kno u r diald n.650ish is relativly high n dwc n veg.n u may find yurself more round 500ish with yur light.

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

i already knew the answer to my question yesterday,yur too high on 812.i can tell from the viens n yur leaves,and also theres just no way you can b that high on ppm yet.the reason its dropping is because there choosing to drink just water(cuz 812 is too high)which makes yur ppms go up cause if u remove water from yur mix its a higher concentrate of nutes per/gal.drop them ppms down to 375 trust me...u keep bumping up 100 each wk till u get a drop of 15-30ppm overnite.this lets u kno u r diald n.650ish is relativly high n dwc n veg.n u may find yurself more round 500ish with yur light.
Hmmm. Don't know what to think. My mix is a light mix of general hydroponics trio (1 tsp to the gallon of each), which is less than half strength. I think you may be mistaking the arc of the leaves for drooping, cuz they definitely aren't drooping. Leaf rigor and color is excellent, and growth is rapid. The color is a little off in the photo's, because I have to use the overhead light. They look pretty healthy to me, and again, are growing rapidly.

fatawa

fatawa

I think you may be mistaking the arc of the leaves for drooping,
no im referring to the viens in the leafs(there redish/purplish)...trust me i kno hydro.this is my realm n what im saying is church.general hydroponics is not n the buisness of making u healthy plants(throw there schedule out the window n let the plants tel u wat they want)they r n the buisness od selling nutes.n gues what wen u pump them full of nutes?bet they sell a potion to cure that too.ha

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

no im referring to the viens in the leafs(there redish/purplish)...trust me i kno hydro.this is my realm n what im saying is church.general hydroponics is not n the buisness of making u healthy plants(throw there schedule out the window n let the plants tel u wat they want)they r n the buisness od selling nutes.n gues what wen u pump them full of nutes?bet they sell a potion to cure that too.ha
Who do you like for nutes? I get what you're saying about listening to the plant as opposed to pushing nutes. I'm running 1/3 strength of the GH full strength vegging mix right now, and the plants seem to be liking that. Next time I change the reservoir, I'll experiment with what it takes to get to the ppm you're talking about. That will come up soon. Remember that my water is 200 ppm to begin with.

I don't see the red/purple you're seeing. But I'm red green colorblind.

Top Bottom