Indoor Mini Grow - Top Fed Dwc

• Thread starter OldManRiver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fatawa

fatawa

Remember that my water is 200 ppm to begin with
this only matters wen topping off.if u feed n yur ppms r 600,if your dialed n how i explaind,wen u add straight water back to top off u will drop by the 200 of yur tap water.i wish i cud circle yur pic n show u wat i mean.i c it most on 2nd pic.i use techna flora"recipe for success" not that im pushing that line.but u can dial things n better wen u mix 6bottles.with that being said any nute u choose is cool,but throw there charts out the window.

Last edited:
fatawa

fatawa

20170822 180552
My stupid fukin phone wont let me circle anything.this pic stil may help.right where main viens of each fan leaf connect to stem,this is where yurs look the reddish color.least in yur pics.mayb its flash idk.

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

View attachment 732722 My stupid fukin phone wont let me circle anything.this pic stil may help.right where main viens of each fan leaf connect to stem,this is where yurs look the reddish color.least in yur pics.mayb its flash idk.
I think its just the lighting. I just looked, and they look OK to the naked eye. Actually, they look really vigorous and healthy. I've grown a fair amount of pot, and I think we're looking at simple coloration differences between strains. But I'll keep a close watch. Again, their overall vigor is more than satisfactory. As I expected, they're doing better than when I started my last crop in soil. I do so love being back in hydro again...

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Day 26. The Chem Dawg has reached the screen. Green crack not far behind. pH is running in the 5.6 to 5.8 range, ppm started at 993, seems to drop about 15 a day. Nutes are still General Hydroponic. When I approached the strong vegetative dose on the bottle, the chem dawg got some brown tips, so I diluted 20% from that. They seem to like that pretty well.

Indoor9 4
Last edited:
OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Day 31. Canopy is full, got a little ahead of me. Flipped lights to 12/12. Pruned a few of the big leaves to get better penetration for the tops.

fatawa

fatawa

Since you flippd,remeber u wanna quit tucking round day 10-17 or so.since u dont kno strains previous u got assumptions to make,but u want yur tops 6"-8" above net by end of stretch.this will b the size of tops providing no heat issues,and node spacing is close.which you already kno so idk y im chiming n.ha.wake n baked sorry.lol.for me i tuck till day 14 or so since you shud continue lateral growth till bout wk 3.shud leave u with the 6-8" im speaking of

fatawa

fatawa

O i shud add since u flippd,rip all that bottom growth out if it aint within 4" of reaching the net.cuz it never will and it will take away from yur tops

Latest posts

Top Bottom