indoor outdoor weed more potent

• Thread starter ohiorasta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Doesn't matter. Great weed can be ruined in either scenario, and it can be fucking blown UP in either scenario.

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

I like the way you put that Seamaiden. I'm gonna use that if you don't mind, giving you full credit of course.

SCARHOLE

SCARHOLE

I prefer outdoor bud to indoor.
High seems to last longer to me?

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
I think that indo is better if the grower is skilled enough but thats just me.

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
well

the only differance is that inside you control everything light temp RH outside you are dependant on our mother nature

indoor = no cloudy days
indoor = no rain for 2 weeks strait
out door = is like wine is this a good year know what I meen?
indoor with no pest problems its always a great year

but outdoor in the master we are all apprentice's:hi

j wizzle

j wizzle

you can control the indoor environment completely....outdoor you cant. environment is the number 1 most important thing in growing.

might get a perfect crop outdoors some years, other years might be shit. indoor is always consitent. ive yet to smoke any outdoor thats better than my indoor, but theres a ton of dank outdoors too that ive never smoked...

fractal

fractal

Best weed I ever grew was both indoors and outdoors. It's a tossup, some plants do better outdoors with natural sunlight and outdoors is also more unpredictable. When I get back to growing I would ideally have a greenhouse with 1000 watt lights and a heater to rock it all year long, that would compensate if outdoor conditions were not optimal.

The HC

The HC

It depends on one's location and the growers expertise.

A beginner grower will be able to produce better weed in good outdoor conditions then they would likely get from an indoor grow.

symbiote420

symbiote420

This shouldn't even be a debate, why does man think he can always best nature? IMHO indoor looks better, but that's about it.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Location Matters

I think that where you live has alot to do with this question. Where I live you get cold rains on your plants a couple of times before harvest time usually. A cold rain is like washing the good stuff off of your plant similar to making hash, and after a couple of those washes your plant can't be what it could have been. In my neck of the woods inside wins the debate everytime

mal

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Im thinking Greenhouse weed would be best of both worlds

a controlled environment, with all the bennies of the Sun :)

I gotta get one.

symbiote420

symbiote420

One, they don't make a growlight that can match the sun in spectrum, output, or uv rays.
Two, the only reason we started growing indoor was to avoid prohibition, right?

vaporedout

vaporedout

i tend to lean towards my outdoor too, the taste isnt the same but i do think my highs are longer with outdoor.

The HC

The HC

One, they don't make a growlight that can match the sun in spectrum, output, or uv rays.
Two, the only reason we started growing indoor was to avoid prohibition, right?

I think that most of the population in the 60/70s was mainly on the East Coast/ Great Lakes since then it has shifted much more people to the Sun belt.

A lot of people weren't able to grow outdoors, and indoor definitely gives you more control.

Even with outdoor though you have to change the environment. You have to edit the soil and the amount of water just to start.

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
i dunno maybe its because of he growers around me and wifey that we do not support out door, yes its a bigger harvest and way huger buds, but the taste the smelll and look of outdo vs. indo is a no brainer in my circle jerk of friends, i have been at inddor for ten yrs, and will not switch, also i live in a hoa hood and will get the boot if they new i was growing, but i have yet to produce some dank that didnt punch u in the face snd kick your dick off,

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Every year I start seeds outside, and every year I take cuttings and end up running the best of them inside. The ONLY differences I am ever able to note have to do with flavor and appearance. That's it. Flavor, IMO, is not as good on the indoor stuff, just seems to lack something that's hard for me to define. But the high is the same.

Illmind

Illmind

my old head hippy buddy only does outdoors, and his outdoors are insanely potent. it's hard to match outdoors grown right potency. the sun is ultimate grow light, outside i had a plant veg from 3'' to 6' in under 2 months try that indoors. this is with topping and pinching mind u as well not just a lanky tard plant. but as many said it's location and season related.

Top Bottom