Indoor Scrog Flowering Day 14 First grow

• Thread starter Nukesrt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nukesrt

Nukesrt

Any time now. Regardless of what the plagurized and regurgitated fake news internet weed sites will tell you, a few days either way isn't going to matter. If its great now it will still be great if you chop in a week. If its not great now, waiting another week won't make it so.
anytime meaning like right now ? 🤔

Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

anytime meaning like right now ? 🤔
If you want. General wisdom is that waiting until the trichomes are amber may deliver a more paralyzing body high, whereas harvesting when trichomes are cloudy white will result in less body effect, and more mental high. I dunno what to think about that. I see cloudy white in your pix.

Recently I seem to be reading an increased emphasis on proper curing being much more valuable than flushing. Some blind testing has suggested there is no point in flushing. I'm not advocating either way myself.

Nice looking plants, congratulations!

Nukesrt

Nukesrt

If you want. General wisdom is that waiting until the trichomes are amber may deliver a more paralyzing body high, whereas harvesting when trichomes are cloudy white will result in less body effect, and more mental high. I dunno what to think about that. I see cloudy white in your pix.

Recently I seem to be reading an increased emphasis on proper curing being much more valuable than flushing. Some blind testing has suggested there is no point in flushing. I'm not advocating either way myself.

Nice looking plants, congratulations!
yea not really looking for a body high.. looking more for a mental stone

euphoria526

euphoria526

everything looks amazing man!those Macky seeds always end up looking tasty. im curious to see your final dry weight with those also.
if I can ask when did you start the manifold process?

Nukesrt

Nukesrt

everything looks amazing man!those Macky seeds always end up looking tasty. im curious to see your final dry weight with those also.
if I can ask when did you start the manifold process?
fuck yea, this cherry venom is an F1 but i got an amazing pheno. i havent chopped that one down yet. im running his new release next batch. but not sure what you mean by manifold process

euphoria526

euphoria526

fuck yea, this cherry venom is an F1 but i got an amazing pheno. i havent chopped that one down yet. im running his new release next batch. but not sure what you mean by manifold process
Just how you started the manifold. if you grew it out and chopped it low, or started younger and already lower on the plant. Im curious to the method of growing, just seeing a concensus of how people do it before I try it also lol.
damn man they look damn good. I am an big Masonic guy myself, I know they have done collars in the past lol

Nukesrt

Nukesrt

Nice u like the mainline.

I tried that once it came out good
i was kind of iffy about doinng it that way since it was my first but came out a lot better than expected.. i followed this one link, let me look for it and ill post it

Nukesrt

Nukesrt

Just how you started the manifold. if you grew it out and chopped it low, or started younger and already lower on the plant. Im curious to the method of growing, just seeing a concensus of how people do it before I try it also lol.
damn man they look damn good. I am an big Masonic guy myself, I know they have done collars in the past lol
aaah okay i understand now. same as the other guy ill share the link with both of you.

i just started following masonic because of macky and both dudes know what theyre doing.. theyre pretty local to me which is why i run mackys shit but ill be trying mase shit pretty soon too. ive been curious about his wilson crosses

Nukesrt

Nukesrt

@euphoria526 @NewGrowerer so i basically followed this guide on scrogging

except i kept cutting off branches to try and get fatter colas. on one of them as you can see i had a total of 8 branches but i think i kind of stunted her from the start of veg which kind of ruined its potential.. on the other you can see i left 18 branches which became pretty nice colas.. a lot fatter than i expected actually. this method helped with keeping them really low.. i grew them in a 2x2x4ft tent lol

Nukesrt

Nukesrt

@Justlovetogrow @Goblinkiller thanks 💪🏼 just hoping i dont fuck up a good grow by not drying and curing properly 😅

euphoria526

euphoria526

They look damned good. Didn’t know it was a first grow, I’m working on one as well. Or at least it’s been 10+ years since lol. Happy for you man that shit looks goooooood

TheGreek_978

TheGreek_978

Did you bend the stalks during veg? I don’t see a knuckle tho There’s a term for it I just can’t remember ?

Nukesrt

Nukesrt

Did you bend the stalks during veg? I don’t see a knuckle tho There’s a term for it I just can’t remember ?
i think you nean super cropping ? no, i topped after 4th node and low stressed so i made 4 main colas and then a few extra smaller ones. this is a picture of it right after i topped it

99857D9E D830 4E8E BFAC 0F5024982A83
Nukesrt

Nukesrt

i think you nean super cropping ? no, i topped after 4th node and low stressed so i made 4 main colas and then a few extra smaller ones. this is a picture of it right after i topped it
this is a picture of how the low stress started.. click that link above and youll see a better explanation

BA8DA59B 3907 4821 B997 1718BF4D7E04
Top Bottom