Indoor Scrog Flowering Day 14 First grow

• Thread starter Nukesrt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
euphoria526

euphoria526

Ok cool man! I’ve read that guide back and forward so many times already! Lol.
mid I can ask, what wattage is your light? Shit I might be able to try it then lol. I know mainline is supposed to grow fat add bud bats lol

Nukesrt

Nukesrt

Ok cool man! I’ve read that guide back and forward so many times already! Lol.
mid I can ask, what wattage is your light? Shit I might be able to try it then lol. I know mainline is supposed to grow fat add bud bats lol
i use the Aglex 2000w but due to height limit i was only able to use the bloom switch and not the cob light switch it comes with as well.. i have a bigger tent now and im currently using the cob light for this next batch and will probably use both for bloom for full effect.. its supposed to be perfect coverage for a 4x4.. im using a 3x3

euphoria526

euphoria526

i use the Aglex 2000w but due to height limit i was only able to use the bloom switch and not the cob light switch it comes with as well.. i have a bigger tent now and im currently using the cob light for this next batch and will probably use both for bloom for full effect.. its supposed to be perfect coverage for a 4x4.. im using a 3x3
makes sense, Im have a 3x3 also, using a 330w chilLED growcraft. I might need to upgrade to higher wattage for better canopy penetration before trying a manifold style. im trying my hand at a scrog first with what I have. just waiting to see the sex of the plants first lol. its been about 6 weeks and still don't know lol

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
looks good!
My latest medium stress training. 👍

Mr. G

F760DD12 3214 4624 ADA7 B567DBC650C8
39274312 116C 4BA5 861F 5E37EF8B10CA
Nukesrt

Nukesrt

looking tasty
they are, i wish i could share with all because i feel very accomplished.. i know theyll taste and smell a lot better cured but as they are right now its like 😳🤤🔥 .. very clean white ash.. i started flushing 10 days before the 64 day mark.. probably flushed 5-6 times before the chop but i think that helped a looot.

Top Bottom