• Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheTommyK

TheTommyK

Here are the ladies this week .....
DSC 0200

The 6 on the extreme left are not LSTed

DSC 0201

up close of the one I'm following for Photos ....

DSC 0203

A few of them now ...

TheTommyK

TheTommyK

Here are the ladies today ..... I hope I have done this right .... i will be FIMing them today or tomorrow with the plans of putting them to flower on Wednesday (5 days from now)

DSC 0278
DSC 0279
DSC 0280
DSC 0281
DSC 0282
DSC 0283
DSC 0284

Wednesday will be 5 weeks of veg ..... does this look right????
Normally I wouldn't put them to sun until they are 18" tall (Pot not included) ..... I have 6 that were not LSTed and they are 13" (tee hee) so far and I expect by Wednesday (switch day) they will be aprox 15-18" .... so that's about right .... I still have to turn down the tops (as advised by the forum members) ......

TheTommyK

TheTommyK

AhhhhHHHHhhhHH I see! Now I'm getting it !!!! Ok ... I will. later today. so they will be 4 "branches" and then Fim those "branches" ... right? some of the others have more than 4 ....
pics to follow ...................... (one has 8!!!!)

Bannacis

Bannacis

If you remove the top, and I'm not talking about just cutting it off. If you spread the leaf tips carefully and you find the very small single tip of the plant, When its wee wee little you can take like a toothpick and just poke it slightly it will pop off. that's a true topping... once you have done that the plant will send auxines (or what ever they are called)
to the lower branches and they will become dominate for tops. so along with LST and tying and cropping you will get a lot of large tops instead of one. You can do that with every top when its young and it will actually stay uniformed and double on branches for each topping.
If you tie down and crop and bend her this way and that, she will Not be uniformed.

Oh yea it looks like you got mites... so you best treat her with neem...

Top Bottom