Indoor Tree Veg Techniques

• Thread starter Funkadelic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NFT

NFT

What lighting, pimp?

she had two 600w hps over her, the cheap kind that cost £70 each with Philips bulbs
i think the dimpled reflectors cost £30 i bought those a long time ago
its quite ghetto-ish but no dustbin lids or cake tins :)

peace

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

The power of sativa dominated genetics, i have grown plenty of plants that would only yield 3 to 5 oz
even within the same seed packet indica doms might only yield 3-5 oz while their sativa dominated sisters
could yield 1lb+ in almost the same time frame under the same conditions (lighting hydro etc)
although obviously when they get this big they need extra lights to cover them

peace
I doubt that in the same time frame when we look at pure sativa strains when were looking at Sats least in my world there flowering tmes are 13 - 18 weeks well more then there indi brother
from 6 - 8 weeks were talking about double flowering times
and this is why we do not see to many comercially grown growers going that route

As for this thread making trees indoor one would have to up pot plants every 3 - 4 weeks train raise lights couple feet higher to priduce stretch then lower lights to fill in the plant not allowing internode spacing to get to far our of reach from one and another so raise lights 4 - 5 days lower lights to fill in
Running a mixture of MH and HPS i found works the best

Medium size is crucial for indoor tree grows then also is experience in bu production
Gallery 12772 5190 123099

Smerb

Smerb

Some simple and effective ways to stretch.... HPS, no topping,no pinching. They will grow fucking fast! That is about all I can think of that's super easy. No stress.

NFT

NFT

I doubt that in the same time frame when we look at pure sativa strains when were looking at Sats least in my world there flowering tmes are 13 - 18 weeks well more then there indi brother
from 6 - 8 weeks were talking about double flowering times
and this is why we do not see to many comercially grown growers going that route

As for this thread making trees indoor one would have to up pot plants every 3 - 4 weeks train raise lights couple feet higher to priduce stretch then lower lights to fill in the plant not allowing internode spacing to get to far our of reach from one and another so raise lights 4 - 5 days lower lights to fill in
Running a mixture of MH and HPS i found works the best

Medium size is crucial for indoor tree grows then also is experience in bu production View attachment 634240

i would never recommend growing pure sativas
sativa dominated phenotypes from 50/50 or 60/40 hybrids are the way to go imo this way you can get the power of the sativa stretch and hopefully some dense buds too

peace

Nybadboy

Nybadboy

thanks mate
it was a freebie from dinafem (ogkush x cheese)
i have been growing it for the last year now but i am bored of it time to move on
it has great vigor, the best way to grow it i found was to let the plants veg for a while about 1 to 1.5ft high
then top most of the growing shoots back so its at an even canopy height then flower straight away after topping most of the top shoots
this results in all the stretching happening at the canopy level at the same time the plant produces a large amount of
shoots because of all the topping these all grow into fat branches in direct light

these 3 clones of kush x cheese yielded 23 oz, a little lower than the large 28 oz plant,
but the colas were fatter more consistent less foxtailing and these 3 clones took up less space than the 28 oz plant

bbK3azBYYisKbtEY4jm-4JZsVwpdrdjCXmzI0uO6Ik7OIkUCMxy0SMb3EpcnZsXn03kR72_FzyDwleH7Trqarg==

peace
What kind of setup you have bro ,that's awesome

Northern LED

Northern LED

lots of rooting space and heat will encourage stretch hydroponics also helps :)
extra light to light up the space that the plants will stretch into
not sure how you define "tree" but this plant yielded 28 oz (790g) with 6 weeks veg and 9 weeks flower

2 weeks 12/12
0ofTcffaN1fcjQFfk1L3x2Ut_XA21OHTTNdrCLuUfB4cMpovTxy27FoedV1HaLbg0jKbpWBxlQLhMuGuOZH7Uw==

5 weeks 12/12
IrE1rn0vIXyxEL3yj9UqsuiScsiUxfDgm-a48bMjfheWZMTgOkjTIgU4ZwFS7ZJCft91idqsE_fsYb-FM8aXjw%3D%3D

8 and 9 weeks
bjiFzNOVEQYgYkDZoECJcXX57LKpJEjdgEXBFn6KeNA-JK69hPXynYfQg5JNMQPvAsXwnitjynj7JWwmXSMGZg==

DM_Xubx8ygMAqlZrTyTxO4Sa3JbLVUBvdwv9qSBOM4zUodPKgR8YwAHuqI08-JtRIu-xc4PIwsUjO4s8ToPflQ==

peace
NFT - I've been following some of your grows , I went and bought the GT 205 but haven't used it yet wanted to ask your advice as I am impressed with your yields -I've only ever grown in soil so your help would be gratefully received

Northern LED

Northern LED

I've been watching your threads for a while now and wanted to know what was your highest yielder and the shortest time from seed to finish?
I noticed you seem to veg for as little time as you can and let it all happen in the stretch, is that right?
The amnesias looked amazing - I just bought a load of NFT gear to give it a go,looking for a good reliable set of genetics to kick it all off with, any suggestions would be welcome.

907debow1234

907debow1234

lots of rooting space and heat will encourage stretch hydroponics also helps :)
extra light to light up the space that the plants will stretch into
not sure how you define "tree" but this plant yielded 28 oz (790g) with 6 weeks veg and 9 weeks flower

2 weeks 12/12
0ofTcffaN1fcjQFfk1L3x2Ut_XA21OHTTNdrCLuUfB4cMpovTxy27FoedV1HaLbg0jKbpWBxlQLhMuGuOZH7Uw==

5 weeks 12/12
IrE1rn0vIXyxEL3yj9UqsuiScsiUxfDgm-a48bMjfheWZMTgOkjTIgU4ZwFS7ZJCft91idqsE_fsYb-FM8aXjw%3D%3D

8 and 9 weeks
bjiFzNOVEQYgYkDZoECJcXX57LKpJEjdgEXBFn6KeNA-JK69hPXynYfQg5JNMQPvAsXwnitjynj7JWwmXSMGZg==

DM_Xubx8ygMAqlZrTyTxO4Sa3JbLVUBvdwv9qSBOM4zUodPKgR8YwAHuqI08-JtRIu-xc4PIwsUjO4s8ToPflQ==

peace

Holy big plant indoors. How old was this baby before it went into bud?

Great wrk

Top Bottom