Indoor virgin, wish me luck

• Thread starter electroguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
electroguy

electroguy

I thought you would never get back to the roof! L O L! Wait till August when they are growing 3 inches a day!
They are back, growing and drinking. Tent plants close, maybe a week. Heading back up to the house to install the rigid foam on the roof this weekend. Hopefully it's not windy.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I keep forgetting to hit reply. How's my regimen?
Well, since you are already using it, maybe it needs nitrogen instead. What veg nutes are you running?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
That malawi pic was before watering if that matters. Plus we're in the mid 90's now
Well, if it keeps yellowing, maybe construct a sun filter to go over it, it will also keep it wet a little longer.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Well, if it keeps yellowing, maybe construct a sun filter to go over it, it will also keep it wet a little longer.
I have in the past looong time ago, made one out of stakes and a roll of replacement screening for home windows. It works. It there a tree up there I saw?

electroguy

electroguy

I have in the past looong time ago, made one out of stakes and a roll of replacement screening for home windows. It works. It there a tree up there I saw?
No tree besides the pretty ladies. I'll have to build a frame. Maybe a sun screen/scrog net combo

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
4 drops of advanced nutrients ph down, 1 to 2 tbs fish emulsion, 1 to 2 tbs molasses, 15ml cal mag. Twice a week. Then recharge fish and molasses once a week.
No tree besides the pretty ladies. I'll have to build a frame. Maybe a sun screen/scrog net combo
Yeah, might not be a bad thing, then if it wants more just pop it off. Maybe a pallet? And then posts off of that? Down and dirty and cheap.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Have it placed right over that plant at high noon position, leave the sides open for early and afternoon sun.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Sounds like a project for next weekend. Bomb idea! Thanks. More fish for the roof plants?
Emulsion is a go. Just step a up a little next feed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom