Indoor virgin, wish me luck

• Thread starter electroguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mothman

Mothman

I don't think I have those kind of growing skills.
Your rooftop garden has surprised the shit outta me. What a fantastic idea! All that free sun. And has it turned out to be pest free as you thought it might?

What are the biggest downsides to it so far?

electroguy

electroguy

So far no critters, but wind is troublesome. Also I don't want to leave the ladder up for that same reason so I put it up and then take it down. But once the sun rises over the Sandia mountains they get un interrupted 🌞 all day . The Malawi and the critical locktite look crazy with super long leaves. The dawg loves it and the seedlings just moved up there on Friday. Fun in the sun.

IMG 20230614 063429698
IMG 20230614 063443865
IMG 20230617 071747208 HDR
electroguy

electroguy

Is this end of life leaves or something bad? I'm pretty sure it's probably around 8weeks. It started flowering on the roof so I brought it into the tent six weeks ago.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Hey cat, should they look like this beginning week 8? Blueberry og. First indoor attempt.
No worries bro! It looks like she may want a little potassium, have you put and eye on her trichromes? But from the looks of it, I’m thinking another week of feed, a good dose of phosphorus/potassium. Then a hearty water feed followed by a detour before chop. Looks like your light setting is a little high too. So what are you feeding? And what’s your light setting at?

Latest posts

Top Bottom