Indoor virgin, wish me luck

• Thread starter electroguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
electroguy

electroguy

I am going to outgrow my tent pretty soon. I'm hoping to put some outside if it ever warms up. So, do I have to wait for the flip to identify sex, or will they show before?

T

TheShroomsDidIt

I am going to outgrow my tent pretty soon. I'm hoping to put some outside if it ever warms up. So, do I have to wait for the flip to identify sex, or will they show before?
You could start 12 12 till they show then reveg or send out for a tissue sample for sexing

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
What about 12/12 for a single branch on a plant. Like cover it for 12 hrs with a opaque bag or material? I think I read something about that method.
No, you can take a cutting and flip it, it should show sex in 4-5 days after you flip it....revegging takes a long time but it can produce huge buds as a result

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

What about 12/12 for a single branch on a plant. Like cover it for 12 hrs with a opaque bag or material? I think I read something about that method.
You can sex the plant without cutting branches. You'll have to tape over a node for every 12 hour cycle until the sex reveals itself on that node so if you're vegging for 18 hours at hour 12 you'll tape over the node to put it into darkness. After a week or so it should start to show you but you have to make sure the node you tape over is light proof and you do it every day until it shows its sex.

Top Bottom