Infection or Nutrients Deficiency? Please help. Urgent.

• Thread starter singa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I did read the thread you posted. Well to be honest just the first long post by Aquaman about watering in coco :)
Will take closer look later on its 35 pages.

My medium is not so Coco.
There is
30-40% coco
30% organic soil
10% peat moss
the rest is perlite and worm shit

I dug the soil on one of the plants to check how roots are growing.

3 days after watering 2 top inch were dry then everything below still wet humid but not dump. I noticed roots growing down the pot where the medium seeams optimal for them.

So I water them every 5 days usually together with feeding exactly as on schedule below.

View attachment 1146169
Yea, try and get more airflow on the pots, but to be honest I think the problem is more complex than all of that. I think your plants have stalled for some reason or another.

Be patient, and lets let some of the others chime in and reflect on what's been already said for now. Too much to digest.
Read this one also: I think it's a bit more relevant in this situation.

singa

singa

Yea, try and get more airflow on the pots, but to be honest I think the problem is more complex than all of that. I think your plants have stalled for some reason or another.
They did stalled and I bet it was mainly due to shit airflow in the room for about 5-7 days.
The out vent were set to be turning on for 5 min every 20 min. The vent pumping air inside was on 24h a day but the intake was TO LOW!!!
+ To high humidity70-80%.

We clearly sense the problem entering the room after being out 2 days on a birthday party.
We then maxed out air in and out significantly, increased light strength, decreased light distance and added 2 fans into the room.
I can clearly see a positive reaction from that and I think that part of the story is on its way to get sorted.

However my main concern and response I'm looking from this thread is your view on the yellow spotted leaves.
Lets highlight the fact ones more that the sick leaves are just few right next to each other. Is this not a suggestion if not an evidence that there is something just started to spread around?
And if so what is it then and how should I treat it?
We sprayed entire grow with Epsom salt just now, but what else? Should we not take infected plants into separate quarantine room or prevent the spread in any way?

Thanks!

singa

singa

Guys. Nobody? Is this common to get response just from 1 person on this forum or am I doing something wrong here. I dont understand 😟

Latest posts

Top Bottom