Infested with thrips. Suggestions anyone?

• Thread starter gettogro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

boo

at 10 days from harvest the only thing I'd use would be a waterhose...you gotta know if you use any chems you're gonna be smoking it...

CalvinGrows

CalvinGrows

Thanks for the reply, I have been reading that icey thread so much I think the BM's are everywhere.
Thanks Cap I can check off thrips as a cause.

I have been studying all the plants under a scope for hours, I cant find a mite anywhere, and the clear balls just look like resin glands to me.

These pics are NOT my plants, They show a BM and its size. I cant find anything that resembles these examples on my plants..

View attachment 357075 View attachment 357076

These are my plants, more mic shots. Maybe these are all eggs and Im just a fool..

View attachment 357077 View attachment 357078

Side by side, The size doesn't seem to add up to me

View attachment 357079

Don't care how old this is but those are not trichomes you are praying for a win but those are 100% THRIP EGGS. Thrip eggs will be bubbly looking and never have a long stem. Those don't have stem at all. Idk how you thought they were trichomes. Thrips lay eggs super hardcore fast and they typically spawn every 3-5 days depending on species. You need to constantly preventative maintenance once you've had thrips once. Spray plants down with Plant Therapy per instruction or Neem Oil or any of the recommended things. Never spray plants in mid/late flower if that becomes necessary throw the bud away and save lives.

Top Bottom