INFO NEEDED!!.

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
william76

william76

ya the ALIEN OG & ALIENBERRY are both marked as f2's at this point.

the ALIEN TECHNOLOGY are also marked f2
View attachment 429992
but like i was saying i don't think these could be those, but who knows may be they are. my thoughts were/are that these are most likely alien kush f2's. if i worked them id most likely release them as alien kush f3's and not alien technology f3. sounds like ether way there is going to be some issues.

peace:)
I'll take a few packs whatever they are!,lol,76

soserthc1

soserthc1

not saying anything negative about any one, just saying what info came with my pack of seeds.

Didn't say you did bro just that a few people disagree with that discription of that strain that's all it's in another thread .....

therealAries

therealAries

ya the ALIEN OG & ALIENBERRY are both marked as f2's at this point.

the ALIEN TECHNOLOGY are also marked f2
View attachment 429992
but like i was saying i don't think these could be those, but who knows may be they are. my thoughts were/are that these are most likely alien kush f2's. if i worked them id most likely release them as alien kush f3's and not alien technology f3. sounds like ether way there is going to be some issues.

You never know @JAWS if they are from obsoul33ts hands or someone close in his circle then maybe they're some kinda back cross maybe bx1 filial two gen that would be boss

william76

william76

Jaws, these are now worked to f6 (still drying) from the packs you sent me many moons ago at netics:)
What is?,did u work some of them?,did u find out what they were?,l love a mystery!.76

E

ecsd

The ones i got from jaws (f3) were definitely alien kush.
Worked into a unifom line (f6), the main difference is the green, or purple pheno.
Greens are the most potent, lower yield....soapy lemon earthy kerosine
Purples are better yielders, similar scent, with a touch of fruitiness.

ElManiaco

ElManiaco

The ones i got from jaws (f3) were definitely alien kush.
Worked into a unifom line (f6), the main difference is the green, or purple pheno.
Greens are the most potent, lower yield....soapy lemon earthy kerosine
Purples are better yielders, similar scent, with a touch of fruitiness.
Pics?

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

see this is were the confusion comes in coz there's actually two alien kush lines.one alien tech x lvpk and ones alien dawg x lvpk .i think the one will alien dawg is swerves attempt at alien kush but don't quote me on it

william76

william76

Yea,theres adog v1 thats a tech x Chemdog D thats obs x(the 1 iv got )and theres adog v2 which is alien kush x Chemdog D which is swerves version,what makes it confuseing too is both versions were sold by cali connection.76

therealAries

therealAries

When I popped the (F·3) Alien Kush made by PNW Roots I got one kushy one like hazelnut and the rest were uber frosty cherry cherry flavor with some leather notes and one that was a bit fuel in the profile made (F·4) may run these after the Alien Cough (F·1) Strawberry Cough x Alien Technology and Alien Apparition (F·2) NBK/Ghost OG x Alien Technology and some Alien Cheese (F·2) UK Cheese x Alien Technology. i hope to finally use to make (F·3) because I am already missing the Alien Kush smoke also plan on trying to get some Glue Tech (F·2) Original Glue #4 x Alien Technology and Alien Dog (F·3) Chemdog D x Alien Technology running as those lines were off the chain fuck Alien anything by Obsoul33t is obsoul33t game changing

Top Bottom