Info on Dutchflowers

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dr. D

Im running the Ghaze at the moment il get some pics up when they are a bit further into flower....Peace

A

Asiatica

Good shit!!!

Bomb ass thread!:cool0010:

Brings me back to the days of Cannabis World and Cbay.
I remember Dutch Flowers was sooooo EXPENSIVE.
Thank god people made f2's and spread the love.
Is there something like this for BROTHERS GRIMM?

Keep up the good knowledge and thanks for sharing.
Peace and positive vibes.
:character0050:

J

John Ditchweed

nah logic..... I don't keep pictures anymore..... just seems like a bad idea to me..... manic sorry the metal hasn't popped for you.... I must admit those seeds are well over 7 years old.... hopefully a few sprout so you can keep the strain alive

S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
I have Ghaze and Sugar Klingon, the Ghaze was pretty good stuff. The Sugar Klingon I ran once and out of three beans got one female but did not like it much need to run her again because I know there is somthing good waiting to be found. These were expensive beans wish I had got them all but everything they put out went so fast. Wish these cats were still doing there thing. Don't have any photos sorry

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Dam, I have always wanted that metal. ONe day.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Just some pics i found online...will try and hunt down more...

Blowfish
Blowfish 7wksbud1 Medium

Mighty Candy Haze
Mightcandyhaze

Motarebel

Motarebel

Blowfish beans are on the way the BAY! We have some Venomberry F1's we'll be cracking shortly.

I heard a little rumor the Dutchflowers was Soul and Hand from Brothers Grimm.I heard this from a reputable breeder.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
I heard a little rumor the Dutchflowers was Soul and Hand from Brothers Grimm.I heard this from a reputable breeder.

Yeah i heard the same little rumor also mota...:character0050:

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

makes sense....

had a feeling the brothers had a hand in it...

wonder what they are up to these days?

CBF

CBF

Supporter
"anon" did VB

is anon Hazy from Cbay? got all my VB from him off Cbay, F2s.

Mota, where did ya score the F1s? had thought hazy had purchased the only F1 pack offered at the time.

i dont believe the BG rumor, but hell ya never know.

aka

heres a shot of that Blowfish pictured under a 1k lamp, shes finally gonna get a few outdoor runs here by local growers.

17862blowfish 9wkplant2best
L

lonewolf99

I heard the Bros Grimm tale a long time ago, and it makes sense if you look at the genes DF used.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
any info on oregon funk

id lov to kno her lineage as i thought it to be a opt X o.haze

interestin considerin bf has frankincense traits

T

tRuKemist

Metal Haze was incredible! I remember being stoned for hours on end! Maybe, I can dig up some pics....

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
id lov to the lineage info on mh also wit all her high reguards

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

I still got 6 beans of a select A13 Trip female pollenated by an A11 male. Still run a G13XFigWidow girl that came outta F2s that were made from the originals I had. And I've ran NCGAs MCW that is the mother of the Mighty Candy Haze. MCW= MightyMite x Chemo x 98'AlohaWW. The mother I ended up losing from the original G13xFW beans I had was fucking stellar. Without a doubt.

SmokinDogCujo

SmokinDogCujo

Premium Member
Supporter
nah logic..... I don't keep pictures anymore..... just seems like a bad idea to me..... manic sorry the metal hasn't popped for you.... I must admit those seeds are well over 7 years old.... hopefully a few sprout so you can keep the strain alive

Damn,,,has it really been 7 years since those seeds were released?

I have a pack of Metal Haze F1s but can remember hearing some rather disparaging comments on 'em which kind of pushed them further and further down the "to-grow" list.

I have Blowfish F2's in veg now. I got two packs from 3LBs; #2 and #5. I got 14 out of 15 of #2 to germ. #5 is still in the fridge.

I also have F2's of Venomberry, Indigo Blue and Green Napalm.

I really wanted to grow out Ghaze. I had the F2's but got 0 out of 10 to germ. The only other time that's ever happened was with Gypsie's freebie skunk 1 seeds he gave away a couple of years ago.

The Joker

The Joker

I had some venomberry x blockhead, gave em away and they were grown outside. Not so great results, had no idea about DF either at the time.

My skunk/Haze freebies from Gypsy gave me zero germ too.

D

d-P

i grew a few of them and got to smoke a couple others...imo only a few lived up to the hype...the cuts of blowfish and chocolate trip that katsu found and spread around, along with the Ghaze bx1.5 stocked at heaven's stairway that was one of the few you could actually buy and not just sit around as a sepctator watching the auctions go thru the roof...those are the 3 that'd get my vote...green napalm, venomberry, and sugar klingon didn't care much for though venomberry i could see being good with some pheno selection...metal haze, only tried with the WWII Purple Heart from *ahem* brothel bros :no , was fine herb but not sure how much credit to give to the MH when the mom was bubba :wait

Latest posts

Top Bottom