Info on Dutchflowers

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kreation

Here are pics of her during her happiest days, sad I don't have her in my collection anymore as I think she would have rocked indoors, Kreation

DSCN4236
DSCN4370
DSCN4928
DSCN4957
DSCN4967
R

radical farmer

that metal haze looks mighty fine kreation! Wish I got to smoke some..

3Cz

Like others, I cannot say whether Sly or Soul was Dutch Flowers or not. But I can say that through the messaging at CW, that things were said, repsonded too and thought of that DF could not have been Sly or Soul, but someone closer. DF knew too much that was going on at the boards for it to be either of them.

Regards,
3Cz

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
what happened to the df f2 project kind of sad about it

The seeds i popped ended up staying with edelephant when he robbed me....dont worry i have beans left and will be starting the project again soon now im setup in new space :character0025:

H

haze89

The seeds i popped ended up staying with edelephant when he robbed me....dont worry i have beans left and will be starting the project again soon now im setup in new space :character0025:

Good to hear its still going man, I'll be all over that shit.

S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn Logic someone stole the plants from the seed I gave you? what do you have left?

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

im working on a chocolate trip f2 project similar to the lemon thai release i did. these plants are far too amazing to let slip away into the smoke cloud of history.
:party0023:

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
Don't forget the Metal Haze...heard it was the shit!

Z

zoeronerer

im working on a chocolate trip f2 project similar to the lemon thai release i did. these plants are far too amazing to let slip away into the smoke cloud of history.
:party0023:

big aloha's to that idea! count me in .....

Z

zoeronerer

hey logic please tell me there is a metal haze or candy haze pack still in the mix ... ????????????????????????????? must have these .....best of luck on any of the remaining packs

J

Jarles Moby

Any idea when the Lemon Thai is coming back. That may be my all time favorite strain

Z

zoeronerer

bodhi and mota have them up rite now.... i think the two of them favored a different pheno so buy pasks from both ...

i sound like a car salesman

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
anyone grown both mota and bodhi versions? any info on differences?

O

ojd

i was sent these seed packs by a cool memeber on here

i am going to make f2's of them and hybrids using the best with my best males and females i have in my collection

my ? is which would everyone like to see done first

peace

102 8791
102 8792
102 8793
T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
OJD - g13 cubed all day long please!!! That should be some fun there. A very good friend you have there.

jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
WOW. nice score OJD,,,Who ever sent them to you,very cool and kind..I would have to agree with herbalizor g13-cubed but .Both sound tastey...BEST of luck and I hope for 100% germ rate for you OJD...Jimi

nurlord

nurlord

i was sent these seed packs by a cool memeber on here

i am going to make f2's of them and hybrids using the best with my best males and females i have in my collection

my ? is which would everyone like to see done first

peace

Careful there. Dutch Flowers products made gor notoriously substandard f2's. I guess a cubed g13 should be pretty consistent though.

Top Bottom