Input needed.

• Thread starter MHOGSMI
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MHOGSMI

MHOGSMI

So. Going into week 6 of flower.
My Maui Waui(sativa) should have weeks to go.
But I was looking at it today and started to notice amber trichs all over. Plant is still full green. No leafs even close to resembling dying away yet. Thoughts?
I still have buds throwing pistols all over the place.....

Input needed
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
That hairs are 50/50 brown and white. Look at the trichs in the middles of the top two leafs. You can see the red/amber shimmer..
is the pic under normal lighting no grow light on some times they act like a mirror .? Looking really close though with 50/50 on the pistol .

growsince79

growsince79

People need to know that scoping the trichs is just part or the decision on exactly when to harvest. Just because you see a few amber trichs on the trim doesn't mean the plant is ripe. When she swells up and stops grownig, then look at trichs on the calyx not the leaf. OH - and follow your nose.

MHOGSMI

MHOGSMI

People need to know that scoping the trichs is just part or the decision on exactly when to harvest. Just because you see a few amber trichs on the trim doesn't mean the plant is ripe. When she swells up and stops grownig, then look at trichs on the calyx not the leaf.

"People need to know". No, I needed to know. Hence, why I asked for input and clarification. "When she swells up and stops grownig, then look at trichs on the calyx not the leaf." This would have been the perfect answer I was looking for. The whole beginning portion of your reply just made you sound like a DBag. If you can't help a fellow grower out with a tad bit of advice without being a condescending ass. Then save your response and let someone else chime in.
Thanks, have a great day.

growsince79

growsince79

"People need to know". No, I needed to know. Hence, why I asked for input and clarification. "When she swells up and stops grownig, then look at trichs on the calyx not the leaf." This would have been the perfect answer I was looking for. The whole beginning portion of your reply just made you sound like a DBag. If you can't help a fellow grower out with a tad bit of advice without being a condescending ass. Then save your response and let someone else chime in.
Thanks, have a great day.
Please excuse me for my choice of words. I'm in no way a professional writer. I will now use the ignore button so I don't accidentally hurt your feelings again.

MHOGSMI

MHOGSMI

Please excuse me for my choice of words. I'm in no way a professional writer. I will now use the ignore button so I don't accidentally hurt your feelings again.

So instead of ignoring, you chime in again with useless banter. Keep it going. Show everyone just how 'friendly' the farm is.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So instead of ignoring, you chime in again with useless banter. Keep it going. Show everyone just how 'friendly' the farm is.
Ignore trichs on leaves and concentrate on calyx.

With that said these ppl are helping for free with no cost to you. It s not an entitlement so drop the fucking attitude or fuck off is my view. You have contributed nothing to this site and these people help others for free all day long. If your gonna be that sensitive snowflake I'm sure many here (while I speak for myself only) would prefer yiu go elsewhere. There is a ton of great growers and advice here but if you for a second think your going to get good advise and help with that attitude your mistaken

MHOGSMI

MHOGSMI

Ignore trichs on leaves and concentrate on calyx.

With that said these ppl are helping for free with no cost to you. It s not an entitlement so drop the fucking attitude or fuck off is my view. You have contributed nothing to this site and these people help others for free all day long. If your gonna be that sensitive snowflake I'm sure many here (while I speak for myself only) would prefer yiu go elsewhere. There is a ton of great growers and advice here but if you for a second think your going to get good advise and help with that attitude your mistaken

Wow.
I asked for "thoughts" and got some whiny fucking reply "people need to". He could have just addressed me since I'm the one asking the question.
I see you answer peoples questions and concerns and you never come across like it's a fuckin burden for you to type it out. I never asked him specifically for his help. If he felt compelled to help me out. Why respond to me like it was a burden on his time. If that was the case. Why respond at all. And I have helped a few and answered some questions of others here and there. Sorry I'm new to site.. Good to know simple questions come with bullshit whiny fuckin answers followed with "i've been here longer so its OK if I'm a prick to those who just got here.
Fuck your view dude. I don't care how long you've done this or how many posts you have. Gives nobody the right to talk down to someone.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Wow.
I asked for "thoughts" and got some whiny fucking reply "people need to". He could have just addressed me since I'm the one asking the question.
I see you answer peoples questions and concerns and you never come across like it's a fuckin burden for you to type it out. I never asked him specifically for his help. If he felt compelled to help me out. Why respond to me like it was a burden on his time. If that was the case. Why respond at all. And I have helped a few and answered some questions of others here and there. Sorry I'm new to site.. Good to know simple questions come with bullshit whiny fuckin answers followed with "i've been here longer so its OK if I'm a prick to those who just got here.
Fuck your view dude. I don't care how long you've done this or how many posts you have. Gives nobody the right to talk down to someone.
Good day sir.

Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

Wow.
FWIW, I'm new here and have no allegiances. I didn't think his reply was rude, definitely nothing that would justify the level of rage you seem to be expressing. People need to all be chill. (That's for you @MHOGSMI šŸ˜Ž ) I've mistakenly read negativity into posts myself, and I think it happens to me mostly when I'm having a bad day already over something else.

Also, please don't forget the forums have a 100% money back satisfaction guarantee! Anyone unhappy with the level of service here is eligible, at any time, for a full refund. šŸ¤Ŗ

Puff, puff, pass.

MHOGSMI

MHOGSMI

"Read negatively into"
Which I probably did.
But the original didn't have " OH, and follow your nose" which changed the whole tone of his comment.

Last edited:
growsince79

growsince79

FWIW, I'm new here and have no allegiances. I didn't think his reply was rude, definitely nothing that would justify the level of rage you seem to be expressing. People need to all be chill. (That's for you @MHOGSMI šŸ˜Ž ) I've mistakenly read negativity into posts myself, and I think it happens to me mostly when I'm having a bad day already over something else.

Also, please don't forget the forums have a 100% money back satisfaction guarantee! Anyone unhappy with the level of service here is eligible, at any time, for a full refund. šŸ¤Ŗ

Puff, puff, pass.
I honestly didn't know I said anything wrong. Maybe it's a generational thing idk. When I say people need to know it's because every day I see new posts of trichs and they ask is is done? It seems like the internet is really trying to sell scopes. IMO it's impossible to judge based solely on trichs. Some of us actually made it 40 years without ever buying a glass. Hell, one of the best growers I know is almost blind now and still knows when to cut.

MHOGSMI

MHOGSMI

I honestly didn't know I said anything wrong. Maybe it's a generational thing idk. When I say people need to know it's because every day I see new posts of trichs and they ask is is done? It seems like the internet is really trying to sell scopes. IMO it's impossible to judge based solely on trichs. Some of us actually made it 40 years without ever buying a glass. Hell, one of the best growers I know is almost blind now and still knows when to cut.

You didn't say any wrong. It was how I read it and how it came across to me. I just felt like instead of answering me you gave somewhat of a public service announcement which just made it seem like you were talking down to me. I blew it out of proportion. My apologies. The tone of your comment completely changed with the "follow your nose" if it would have been in the original. None of this would have transpired the way it did.
Either way. I was in the wrong.
Thanks for your advice and "banter". Lol

MHOGSMI

MHOGSMI

Trust me. Being a Doctor and dealing with the bs that's going on right now. I could use some therapy. Just go ahead and say it. Lol

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Trust me. Being a Doctor and dealing with the bs that's going on right now. I could use some therapy. Just go ahead and say it. Lol
Jesus I can only imagine the fucking stress. I may have been a bit harsh also

Latest posts

Top Bottom