Input needed.

• Thread starter MHOGSMI
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MHOGSMI

MHOGSMI

Jesus I can only imagine the fucking stress. I may have been a bit harsh also

My apologies to you as well. I completely understand the amount and time and effort it takes to consider ones self a master at their craft. I've read and followed you enough to know that your opinion is highly respected amongst the growers here. My craft isn't growing but I thoroughly enjoy it and love that plant as we all do. As I continue to expand my hobby and knowledge in hydroponics, it's evident I'll run into something that my stethoscope and drugs won't fix. When that times comes. Please feel free to correct the stupid shit I have going on. If you choose not to. I'll understand.
Again. My apologies.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

My apologies to you as well. I completely understand the amount and time and effort it takes to consider ones self a master at their craft. I've read and followed you enough to know that your opinion is highly respected amongst the growers here. My craft isn't growing but I thoroughly enjoy it and love that plant as we all do. As I continue to expand my hobby and knowledge in hydroponics, it's evident I'll run into something that my stethoscope and drugs won't fix. When that times comes. Please feel free to correct the stupid shit I have going on. If you choose not to. I'll understand.
Again. My apologies.
Dude no reason to say sorry we all have bad days... Shit happens and we should all move past it. I know I have my days and sometimes get called out on it. It happens to the best of us. Takes a real man/woman to just say ok maybe I over reacted a bit... So be it like I say we have all done it.

MHOGSMI

MHOGSMI

Well, now that the therapy session is over. Thanks to all for my mental enlightening. I'm sure some of you are wondering. And yes, I'm that doc, double parked like an asshole hitting my chillum in the parking lot on my lunch break... lol.
When you have a 300lb lady drop her panties and ask if thats normal..
Yeah... smoke another one. Ha

Top Bottom