Inside bong smokers tents and closet

• Thread starter bongsmoker421
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bongsmoker421

bongsmoker421

I germ under several cfls at 24 hour light in my closet
2 vivosun tents one 2x4x5 and the other 4x4x6.5 with cloudline t4 for exhaust. 2 Ac Infinity s22 130w lights. Couple of floor fans and a 7 month Havanese for moral support 😂

Everything is in fox farm happy frog or ocean forest with Perlite mixed in at a 50/50 ratio. Little dash of great white.

Strains I'm running:

x1 kosher kush fem. Don't quite remember when this one started

x2 🍇 grape ak-47 autoflower fem. Sprouted 11.1.23

x3 the soap x cherinobyl (slymer cut) fem
Sprouted 11.2.23

x5 critical mass fem
Sprouted 11.2.23 with the exception of 1 that sprouted a day later

x1 mystery seed
Sprouted 9.15.23

Last edited:
bongsmoker421

bongsmoker421

1st pic. 3x The Soap x Cherinobyl (Slymers Cut)
1x mystery seed I suspect it's my own Purple Kush I made crossing Kosher and a Grape Afghani
5x Critic Mass Fem
Everything in the first pic is on day 7
2nd pic is Grape 🍇 AK-47 Auto Fem coming up on 2 weeks.
3rd pic is also Grape 🍇 AK-47 Auto Fem, same age as the other AK auto, I plan to reverse. Halloween is over and this mf is still ugly 😅

20231112 060903
20231112 060930
20231112 060945
bongsmoker421

bongsmoker421

Grape ak auto on the right. Day 16 from seed.
On the left, all are 14 days from seed.
Top 3 are The Soap x Cherinobyls
Below that by itself is a cross I made from Grape Afghan Kush male to hit my Kosher fem. Calling it Jokers Wild!
Then the bottom 5 are Critical Mass.
All roots are just now protruding the bottoms. Will transplant by Friday.

20231116 072414
bongsmoker421

bongsmoker421

Just finished transplanting all 9 babies into 3 gallon fabric pots except for the 3 critical mass that were light feeders and showing signs of burn. They're in a small container of 50% perlite 50% ffhf. The other 6 in the 3 gallon fabric pots got 50% perlite, 25% ffhf and 25% ffof. Ran out of room so I put the 2 grape ak autos inside the flower tent since I'm only running them for pollen and fem seeds. Did some leaf rubbing on the critical mass all it smells like straight garlic!

bongsmoker421

bongsmoker421

The 3 soap cherinobyls have a faint smell of creamy berry with the signature girl scout cookies coming through in the back.

bongsmoker421

bongsmoker421

Nice and tight, looks good 👍
Thanks barely on my third year of farming. I'm forcing myself somewhat to be minimal on equipment trusting in my human nature to read and learn the plants from trial and error as our ancestors did off the land. But I think I might cheat and get a ppm pen and par meter 😅 without the ppm pen I'm adjusting my nutes based on the amount of wax coating on the leaves.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Thanks barely on my third year of farming. I'm forcing myself somewhat to be minimal on equipment trusting in my human nature to read and learn the plants from trial and error as our ancestors did off the land. But I think I might cheat and get a ppm pen and par meter 😅 without the ppm pen I'm adjusting my nutes based on the amount of wax coating on the leaves.
i run organic dry amendments and am pretty against PH and PPM meters (in soil based mediums hydros a different beast) so I won’t comment on those lol, but The par meter on the other hand I use the Photone app it’s not 100% accurate but it’ll get you close enough… without spending any money

bongsmoker421

bongsmoker421

My personal strain. Her name is Jokers Wild. I made her crossing female Kosher Kush to a male Grape Afghan Kush. I accidently misplaced a box containing 300 seeds in a black plastic bag and threw away mistaking for trash.. 😪 this was a single seed I found in my drawer. It was either a bagseed or my cross. A stem rub confirms its my lost strain. 🙌 "the last one left"

20231123 195804
20231123 213849
bongsmoker421

bongsmoker421

The larger Grape AK auto flowered at day 20 the smaller one today, at day 25. Both sprouted on Halloween. The larger grape ak just smells like regular ak, hashy sweet berry. The smaller one has a heavy grape scent almost like a scratch and sniff sticker kind of grape scent. Very grapey. I still have 2 more seeds of them left. Saved the biggest darkest seeds for last. I want to stabilize both phenos if possible and make crosses later. The smaller grape ak has more nodes, 8 or 10 vs the big one with only 2 😑

bongsmoker421

bongsmoker421

About to start week 5 and I'm not seeing much densing up AT ALL. This would be my third harvest. The first was much smaller. My second harvest I ran 12/12 from seed to do some ibl so I wouldn't have to purchase more seeds and that run I used very little to no nutes. Much larger flowers. What I can take from this third run is the nutes I'm using is just way too damn hot. My advice to anyone using advanced nutrients is do not follow the recommended dosages. You will burn your plants. I think I'm just gonna go half of what's recommended the rest of this cycle and see what I can salvage. It's a 10 week strain so i got a little time to work something in. But I think that was the only problem I have had since I started growing was following the recommendation to the t. It could also be because I'm using ffof which is already packed full of nutes and I was easily burning the plants. That's why I saw my 12/12 flowers grow so big my second harvest was I barely used any nutes only small dosages when I did. So it made me think I had it down. This third run def confirms advanced nutrient is very hot. Well now i know. I guess now is the time to purchase a ppm meter and start checking the runoff

20231202 221443
bongsmoker421

bongsmoker421

The veg tent is coming along. 1 feed of sensi grow a&b at 1/4 of recommended dose. Which I'm now learning is more like half since I'm now deciding to only use half of what they say. B-52 is the product that makes the plant really branch out so I'll start adding that more than the grow a&b until I find more room. I'm thinking about a 2x2x4 and a cheap light for the Soap x Cherinobyls and just let them bush out a bit before flipping. I'll keep critical masses in the 2x4 and plan to run a scrog. 2 of them are very indica. One looks in the middle. And the 2 that are having a hard time are the very sativa looking phenos. The sativa phenos aren't doing the best but one is already showing maturity. The most indica one also. And it turns out my Jokers Wild (back left) is a he not a she. It was pretty obvious even before the preflowers appeared just from how tall it grew. And now I gonna have to scramble to make an isolation chamber for it because it's my only male so it's keeper while I dont want it to pollinate anything yet.

20231202 224924 01
20231202 234329
Top Bottom