Inside bong smokers tents and closet

• Thread starter bongsmoker421
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bongsmoker421

bongsmoker421

So after the stretch on week 3 I lowered the N but not enough. By week 4 I cut that amount by half. Less but still too much. By week 5 understanding that there's a boat load of N in the medium I'm now using 50% dosage at max. So 4ml per litre is 2. 1/4 strength of anything labeled with 4 as max would be half a ml. So I'll say of the 10 weeks of flower I burned them the first 3. Made the adjustments in week four and should see some improvements here in week 5. So before I was using 2ml per litre sensi bloom A as "half" or thr lowered amount for nitrogen. Still saw clawing. I've cut that in half to just 1 at 2 being max. And finally here in week 5, no more clawing. Correction made at week 4 means I have 7 weeks of corrected measuring vs the initial first 3 weeks of following the recommendation. 7/10 weeks means I should still be able to get something decent I'm hoping. But for now like I mentioned, there is no more clawing and I'm seeing buds fatten with crystals all around them. Some hiccups but I'm def learning a lot from reading on the forum and reviewing my logs as reference to how the plant is responding.

20231204 172235
20231204 172301
20231204 174657
20231204 174708
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
That’s a pretty solid, clear level headed assessment. I agree. Looks like you caught it before it caused real root zone uptake issues.
Good job. 👊🏻

bongsmoker421

bongsmoker421

That’s a pretty solid, clear level headed assessment. I agree. Looks like you caught it before it caused real root zone uptake issues.
Good job. 👊🏻
I don't always comment on every thread but I'm on here reading likeba madman on almost everything. Def learned a lot from what you've shared with others @Captspaulding not gonna lie 😁 so thanks man. @GNick55 also has been a huge help. If I'm not asking for help it's because I'm reading you guys already helping others with my same issue and by me reading up it's not making you guys have to repeat yourselves. I'm still very open to suggestions at anytime from anyone I consider myself a student to life itself, always willing to learn more with room to grow. Much love guys it feels good to be around people who know wtf they're doing 😄

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I don't always comment on every thread but I'm on here reading likeba madman on almost everything. Def learned a lot from what you've shared with others @Captspaulding not gonna lie 😁 so thanks man. @GNick55 also has been a huge help. If I'm not asking for help it's because I'm reading you guys already helping others with my same issue and by me reading up it's not making you guys have to repeat yourselves. I'm still very open to suggestions at anytime from anyone I consider myself a student to life itself, always willing to learn more with room to grow. Much love guys it feels good to be around people who know wtf they're doing 😄
Love it man. Gotta be pragmatic in this game we all play. Nick is def a Jedi. Mad love that guy. Just know I never mind giving a helping hand if you need it. Always feel free anytime. If I don’t know I know who does and vice versa.
We gotta look out for each other and make sure we all puff that fire. I’m here because I like to see homies be a successful as humanly possible. So you know man, shake a tree 👊🏻🤡

bongsmoker421

bongsmoker421

Everything was looking good week 5. The flowers were getting larger, packing on crystals and then in week 6 disaster strikes! Noticed the flowers kinda pulled back. upon closer inspection I saw little brown hairs... completely derailed me. The plants were pollinated. How, idk, as I didn't see any pods on my male plant or any pods on the ak47 auto that I was attempting to reverse but without a second thought i immediately culled both ak47s and the single male plant i had. As for the veg tent there was one day I forgot to close my veg tent all the way and later found male pods on Soap x Cherinobyl #1 I also culled that one. Currently having a slight nitrogen and phosphorus deficiency in the veg tent, theyre getting hungry now. It's already been addressed and should resolve in a week or so

20231219 011336
20231218 061938
20231218 061438
20231218 024455
20231218 024502
Top Bottom